What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Vin#16 looks so good! What is the odor like?

Sorry, I'm not good at describing odors. Very astringent dank weed lol..

Some of the new testers.
DSCN0413.JPG
DSCN0414.JPG
DSCN0416.JPG
DSCN0412.JPG

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Same here, save the tutti fruity for the next guy. If you can't smell it from five feet away, or at the very least during a bro-hug, save it for when you run out of good shit:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This last germ test looks great on A5hbx x Fp)x(A5hbx x Mac.. This crosses new name will be P53.
DSCN0420[1].JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, those are looking excellent so far! :yay:Is p40 the male of p53?

No P40 is a completely different strain, it's a reversed female. WT x P40 will be female seeds.

WT not pollinated. You can see the tops got stressed from the LED(yellowed a bit). The lowers are not effected. I raised the diablo as high as I could. The plant pollinated was not under this LED, her tops looks fine.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0546.JPG Views:	0 Size:	138.7 KB ID:	17814480
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0547.JPG Views:	0 Size:	109.7 KB ID:	17814481
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0548.JPG Views:	0 Size:	133.9 KB ID:	17814482

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How high do you have to run that Diablo to avoid the yellowing???

I have it all the way up. I grow perpetual trees/large bushes. All of my plants are at various sizes.. Some are 6' tall it only gives me 2' from the light. I have to rearrange and put smaller plants under the diablo. I can also dim it..

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I just put my (A5Hbx x Flashpoint) x (A5Hbx x MAC) into flower about a week ago, and it's a girl! A healthy one at that! I'll keep you posted on her progress if you like, or should I try to find the old thread and post there?