What's new

F U shaggy, A valid conspiracy thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wood

This is a thread to help everyone Fully Understand shaggy and his conspiracy to turn icmag into a conspiracy website.

Why so many largely unwanted threads, shaggy?
Did you get kicked off of all the other conspiracy threads for spamming?
Are you really that bored or just a bit clueless?
Are you not aware this is a weed site?
Did you loose a bet and have to start a dumbass thread every day?
Is the boss in on this conspiracy or just so open minded he must let it continue?
Inquiring minds want answers to these important questions.

h.h.

Veteran
This is a thread to help everyone Fully Understand shaggy and his conspiracy to turn icmag into a conspiracy website.

Why so many largely unwanted threads, shaggy?
Did you get kicked off of all the other conspiracy threads for spamming?
Are you really that bored or just a bit clueless?
Are you not aware this is a weed site?
Did you loose a bet and have to start a dumbass thread every day?
Is the boss in on this conspiracy or just so open minded he must let it continue?
Inquiring minds want answers to these important questions.

You should start a another thread on that. Ones not enough.

Absolem

If every member who participates in the speakers forum started a new thread everyday it would take away from this place as opposed to adding to it. Which is what we are seeing now. Shag views himself as Woody form the movie 2012. Think that pretty much sums it up.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Remember chaps - this Speakers Corner forum is for all these type of odd threads - about current affairs and I encourage members to start threads on virtually any topic of interest here -

Yeah - it does look like shaggy is keen - maybe too keen for some -

Absolem

Keen or Bi-polar? Inability to focus on one topic at hand. I get the impression from Shag he starts a lot of projects but none get completed.

ElGato

Veteran
is this an open forum or not?

Gypsy says it is an open forum

so why do you guys have to be FUCKING DICKS about what Shaggy posts?

Liberals always trying to shut somebody up cuz it hurts your pussy

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
It is a wonderfull relaxed life, if you give a shit on conspiracy theorys.

My favorite are the wankers that deny the Holocaust/shoa. Man it was in Germany and Germany is perfect there are millions of files about it.
Loading lists, train schedules, bills for the gas, pensions rights and and and,....

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is this an open forum or not?

Gypsy says it is an open forum

so why do you guys have to be FUCKING DICKS about what Shaggy posts?

Liberals always trying to shut somebody up cuz it hurts your pussy

Shagg has the same or similar posts (Why the Lies? and others) on 2 other forums. Clearly either depressed or mental barometer is off too much time on his hands instead of doing something productive. Or, like DJT, likes to kick up the dust and no reasoning. His "sources" are largely either FaceBook posts (Why employees are being fired?) or You Tube.

Absolem

Shaggy lost my interest in what he was speaking when I asked him for some info and he gave me a Alex Jones Info Wars video as his evidence.

T

TheForgotten

Who is shaggy? Is it shaggyballs you're talking about? I like shaggyballs, keep him aboard.... :tiphat:

X

xavier7995

Can it just all go in one thread like pipelines rambles? It is real hard to keep track of conversations, like I made some decent posts about why china wont "own" us and there could be some good follow up conversations there...but fuck if I know which of the 20 threads it is.

imiubu

It's difficult to understand exactly how; what one member posts (on an open portion of a larger site) affects any other member negatively. There is an ignore button. There is the freedom of choice; to not read content that disturbs. Rather than attempt to squash freedom of speech for one, in lieu of some other folks "feelings". Holy cripes... if ya don't like something/ someone... don't visit those threads. It's a matter of choice.

It clutters up what used to be a useful forum with garbage. One or two, maybe even a third thread? No big deal. There have been WAY too many! I am quickly losing interest in this site.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Keen or Bi-polar? Inability to focus on one topic at hand. I get the impression from Shag he starts a lot of projects but none get completed.

got a cousin like that. started building a barn 40 years ago. got main support posts in ground, boards on 1 wall, and half roofed. still like that today, lol...:biggrin:

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Remember chaps - this Speakers Corner forum is for all these type of odd threads - about current affairs and I encourage members to start threads on virtually any topic of interest here -

Yeah - it does look like shaggy is keen - maybe too keen for some -

I believe Mr.Nirvana knows what censorship is and loss of freedom for standing up for the individual rights more than many could realize.

Thanks for an place like this and all the persons that interact freely.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
I don't know if they will read this but in the past when I've known growers/smokers who publicly state they do not support cannabis legalization, those people would not compare well in this market. What I mean is I am unable to recommend former growers who were against legalization. Not as a broad brush or my general view, no. In specific, the couple of anecdotal actual human beings I have interacted with. They were too greedy and incapable to support real cannabis. The only reason they said no to legalization, is because they wanted to continue lying about spraying Sevin dust and using everything cheap from big box stores. They feel it is ok to lie to your face about everything and keep your money and time in check. Taxes are really expensive, I do not like or want to pay taxes. But I support legal bud, over greedy actual criminals like thief felon kind of criminals. This is why I pay so much in taxes because it's worth every penny :tiphat:

I was also about to make a topic "press 1 to add shaggy to your do not call list." As it is an open forum each of us can talk about stuff other than growing cannabis.

What is a shame is I feel it is directly political and personal in some cases. The posts have nothing to do with cannabis. They were on about not legalizing cannabis. Now they are flipping out and posting all kinds of nonsense about flat earth and tin foil hats. It is sabotage. They are clogging the radio transmissions with nonsense to disrupt legitimate commercials. Everyone who grows and posts on here is affected by all of the tin foil hat nonsense.

To illustrate if 50 people make 50 garbage posts (or topics) once per minute, then 100% of the valuable cannabis cultivation information will be missed because readers won't be able to see them since they are diluted with garbage. This is probably beyond the scope of mods with a forum like this, the undesirable traffic for which you have to set a reference which could be considered being biased, may come from limited sources. More than one account with same IP address, or similar locations for example hot spots of internet activity maybe wealthy or more developed urban areas more than everywhere else. If ten people post a hundred times a day, they are not actually more, in volume, put together, than a hundred people who post once or twice a week.

People tend to laugh and act like we all have autonomy anonymity and basic freedoms. While at the same time we can see some kids are troubled in the class room. Is there a suicide help line? Or are people ridiculed and laughed at and ignored? The transition to everyday life, the real world and the internet world, it is the same thing. Without asking anyone's name or address.

We may learn from each other's diametric views but there is a point when it's more than enough a saturation point. Not multiple topics on multiple message boards. That indicates the person behind the keyboard is at risk for doing something unstable. They are basically promoting chaos or violence and inciting a riot with the disruptive stuff they post. It isn't information, it isn't truth or lies. It is purposefully distracting readers from carrying out business as usual in the cannabis cultivation industry.

I wood

Ok, lots of good input in this thread.
My mind has been changed.
There is only one opinion that really matters and gypsy has no issue with the amount of conspiracy threads shaggy posts.
I think the amount is a negative overall to the site but get that who am i to decide how much is too much.
What do i know, I'm just a dick with a sore pussy.
The ignore function will be utilized.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
At the end of the day, to my knowledge Shaggy
,,posts a load of conspiracy threads and maybe he could post a few less but from where I’m standing he’s not causing any harm apart from frustrating a few members ,,,s2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts