What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for seed testers

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys/gals

I'm looking for testers of some strains I need testing

Don't put your name down if your new here or don't have any grow logs/pics etc

If you been around for years on other websites and have documented elsewhere let me know and forward me links so I can check it out

If you tested for me or other people at icmag before and you did a good job your high up on the list

You won't get the seeds for at least 3 weeks so work out if your schedule will allow that time frame as I need the seeds started immediately

These are the projects

Project 1 regular seeds*
Ive taken a Chemdog Haze male from Reservoir seeds and let the pollen fly so this x

1 Jab (15 plus year old Jamaican landrace ) really potent and unique 10 weeker)

2.OSH ( old school Haze = SSH x SSSDH) grail shit , yellow.packet Mr Nice SSH used frankie pheno*

3.Nevil Haze x Mulumbimby Madness ) woah this is my new grail super potent , strongest ive smoked in years

4.Dogshit Haze ( seeds recieved from a friend Mr Haze introduced me to and who loves Hazes like me and lives in new york and has been telling me about it for years and to crack the seeds.
Very unique not the best flavour but wow what a special High
Hard to describe but leaves heavyweights dazed and confused, very special plant wont be letting her go*

5.Strawberry amd Cream ( Strawberry cough x The white reversed) really tasty on the fruity dank side , amazing*trichome*production and potent*

6.Cheese ( brightside cut) enuff said

7.Phycosis) old uk clone , very tasty similar to cheese and super potent

8.Nycd x G13 Haze real tasty more on the mandarin taste but a very tasty plant that the jar emptys real quick (all.about flavour on this 1)

9.Purpleope reversed Granddaddy Purple cut slapped onto*DNA*mother cut of chocolope , extremely tasty with a great high

10.Nl5 Haze ( f2 from 1999 sensi seeds) amazing flavour , high*
Not the biggest yielder but holy grail shit

11.My Silver Nevil cut, amazing flavour pine,mango quick flowering time of 10 weeks and a SSH high*

12.Nevil The G = Nevil mango x G13 Haze ) Haze fiend heaven
Crazy spicy, columbian and the most exotic Haze flavours known to man , strong 80% Sativa high

13.Hey Dave ( og kush x og affie x casey jones) delicous kush*dominant*pheno used with a great couchlock hit

14.Strawberry Haze Freak ( Ag13 haze x Gsc x Strawberry cough) very Haze*dominant*80% plus Haze*dominant*with 20% strawberry cough 12 weeks*

15.Cali Orange ( 16 year old cut) real old school cali orange skunk

16.Abusive Kush Haze (Reservoir seeds) delicous*hybrid*70% SSH dom with that perfect mix of abusive kush mixed in

Project 2
ECSD cut x AG13 x GSC ( Regualr seeds )
I used a AG13 haze and reversed the GSC and a male showed up and i dusted a bunch of strains years ago with great results
These seeds were not fully tested back then so need testing*
12 weeks flowering*

Project 3
Casey Jones fem x's
I also have some Feminzed Casey Jones x's I need testing that I will list later or tomorow

Also of you have space for 2 strains cool as long as you start them both at same time no keeping any in the fridge for later these ate test seeds

Also the while pack needs to be started
No half packs

I will post 3-5 packs of each to list on seedbay for the server fund for cheap to anyone who wants to get in before the release
:tiphat:
Peace

B

bigganjabud

Yeah ojd i can do two strains mate also can i test from project 3 please got a load of regs to work my way through at the min

Cheers bud nice one

sdd420

Veteran
I’ll start asap and do it outdoors for you. That’s if I’m chosen of course. Exciting genetics for sure. I’d love to test something hazy or cheesy, we really don’t see those here . Glad to see you are in a good place to expand your business and I wish you success. Peace sdd

My picks would be any from project one. Hazes etc or mullum have me very excited but any would be awesome and would start right away. I can do two or three strains.

Last edited:

Bmac1

Veteran
Im drooling over 2, 11 and 16. I was really looking forward to these but i wont be able to start them in 3 weeks unfortunately.

Cant wait to see what people find and ill keep an eye out for those server fund beans.

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello from Chile, i have my thread in Spanish, so you can see and trust. I make seeds for my garden. I liked the following seeds .... 5 , 7, 13 and 16, any of them ... The good cultivation south of the world

Thanks and success

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
I would be in for one of these:

1. Jab (15 plus year old Jamaican landrace ) really potent and unique 10 weeker)
13. Hey Dave ( og kush x og affie x casey jones) delicous kush*dominant*pheno used with a great couchlock hit
11. My Silver Nevil cut, amazing flavour pine,mango quick flowering time of 10 weeks and a SSH high*

could start them asap... :)

Kaskadian

Veteran
Hi OJD,

I'd be happy to test whatever you need tested.

I don't have as many logs on here as some but I have documented an outdoor grow, and my current ongoing indoor landrace sativa grow here at ICMAG. I like to keep detailed logs (see the landrace thread), and would be happy to do the same for your strains if you'd like.

Cheers, and thanks for getting the community involved in your testing.

Kas

bestothebest

I'll do 1, 2, or 3 for you, outdoor in a coastal climate. I'll be running full packs in various locations and get good info on flower time and how the plant responds to stimulation. I don't test much but that is because there isn't much I'm interested in. If you don't think I have enough stuff pm me and I'll send more pics.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I can do the strawberry and cream. Can start when the seeds get here.
It will be an outdoor container grow under the Spanish sun.
Cheers:tiphat:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I would love to grow these:

3.Nevil Haze x Mulumbimby Madness ) woah this is my new grail super potent , strongest ive smoked in years

8.Nycd x G13 Haze real tasty more on the mandarin taste but a very tasty plant that the jar emptys real quick (all.about flavour on this 1)

11.My Silver Nevil cut, amazing flavour pine,mango quick flowering time of 10 weeks and a SSH high*

P :smoke: