What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is so bad about Miracle Gro?

LUDACRIS

Veteran
lol in about 5 minutes you have at least 6-7 different ideas and ways to go.. all very different.. get ready for stress levels at 10... lmfao... peace n pufs.. from soil to hydro and all you wanted was some feedback about 1 specific soil.. lol... good luck..

sackO

Agreed and its pure madness. Why do people try and make it so complicated ???????????.

Makes no sense to me.

Attachments

• I-dunno-lol.jpg
    I-dunno-lol.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 15
G

growingcrazy

When most people want a comparison between 2 methods of growing a side by side comparison is usually done, whether it be led vs hps, soil vs hydro, etc. Why has nobody done a MG vs X brand nutes/soils?

There are so many different things that are said that put miracle grow towards the bottom of everyones accepted growing mediums and nutes list..but no proof of anything being wrong with them. Dial in your setup with MG products and I would bet you would have just as good of results per the given strain.

MG products are everywhere, there simple to find and even easier to use. Try things for yourself, let everyone else tell you there products suck. The less people that use them the more there is for the people that do.

I grow with MG organic from seed and clone to flower, with no ill effects. Average take is about .7-.8 gpw with a 250 hps all on MG soils and home depot nutes. Anything is possible if you take the time to figure it out. I like not needing anything at all from a grow related store.

Use what you like, just don't knock it until you have experience with it.

:smokeit: Now go enjoy the fruits of your labor.

P

Snype

Veteran
It has timed released nutes in it so how are you going to flush it out. That's why I don't like it but I know people who use it and love it but I would never use it.

Yeah Sack! More, more, more, faster, faster, faster... LOL!

you know what, youve disrespected nearly every person who has tried to help you out. get the fuck on already.

Uh.. Quit Trolling me.

This thread was cool and helpful until you showed up with your poison.

Hey you dont have to like me. You can neg rep my introduction post. But please don't follow me from thread to thread attacking me.

It kinda makes you look bad.

slackx

Veteran
this thing of FF using old soil.. What do they do drive around and ask people do you grow mj and use FF and can we have it back to recycle and sell back to you? where did this come from a snob who had a bad experience with FF? If they are recycling it they are doing a kick ass job. peace n pufs.

sackO

i'd rather go with miracle grow over fox farm any day of the week. Fuck that garbage :moon:

Catharsis

I'm a relative newb myself, so take what I say with a shaker of salt. I use Miracle Grow Moisture Control soil and I find that the ladies love it at all stages of growth.

My seedlings are vibrant and fast growing, never had a problem with the soil being too hot. I think it's 10/10/10, but not sure.

Anyway, to each his/her own. Try things out, see how they work for you and go on from there. The most important thing is to GROW. Grow your heart out.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Miracle grow is cool to grow in, but the quality of the buds will suffer when it comes to taste. Miracle grow compared to Ocean forest is terrible. Buds taste very bad>>>>

OP

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just chill out and grow the plants and decide what you think about the quality of the buds, try a few different soils in your next few grows and decide what you like best.

VG

F

feral

just chill out and grow the plants and decide what you think about the quality of the buds, try a few different soils in your next few grows and decide what you like best.

VG
best thing I've read in this thread so far