What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HOLY SHIT! Holy Anointing Oil from Exodus.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Sorry, didn't see this until I hit this thread without logging in. Quit reading your *ahem* posts... a long time ago.
He has hightened smell and taste senses, but hes blind and dumb.
"God" is singular, as in one. God's would mean plural, more than one.
Uhh... most likely wrong.
One small example...

http://www.bible.ca/trinity/trinity-oneness-unity-plural-nouns-pronouns-verbs-adverbs.htm said:
Five plural verbs are applied to God: creates, makes, wanders, reveals, judges. In English, these plural verse do not indicate a plural persons, "God creates". But the plurality of Hebrew verbs follow the noun. This is not the case in English. This plurality of verbs associated with God, is most striking and unusual to those who read Hebrew.

In other words... the word god has been used in the past to refer to multiple beings at once.

One sheep, two sheep.

One god, two god.

It's a deeeeeeeeeep rabbit hole, this one.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
It's sad to think of all the people that could benefit from this wonderful medicine and can't get it for legal or financial reasons. Very sad.

You wait... that's going to begin changing quicker now.

Here in Colorado you can bet I'll be making this from trim and giving it away to those in need. Already know a couple arthritis and 'healing-issues' people that will be getting some after the new amendment goes through.

The word of how effective cannabis is vs. big pharma crud is going to become very loud from colorado. :D

:thank you:

Banefoul

mmm did you say bacon?!

i am looking for pure topical use i have resin of myrrh and frankincense already.. any idea idea on dissolving them or just powder them?

Merry meet!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been relying heavily on both Holy Shit and HAOT for the last month, as I had a knee replaced 11-5. I also had a cataract removed, so I am unable to smoke or vaporize, for fear of coughing.

I am experiencing ongoing level two to three pain following stretching and excercising the new knee, and am using only cannabis for pain control. The Holy Shit works well for the purpose, but the virtual instant pain reduction from the HOAT is nothing short of amazing.

I've mentioned it to my surgeon, who says that he would delight in using it, as soon as he can do so legally...................

A seriously sad state of affairs, that such profound, safe relief is currently not available to the general public.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
I have been relying heavily on both Holy Shit and HAOT for the last month, as I had a knee replaced 11-5. I also had a cataract removed, so I am unable to smoke or vaporize, for fear of coughing.

I am experiencing ongoing level two to three pain following stretching and excercising the new knee, and am using only cannabis for pain control. The Holy Shit works well for the purpose, but the virtual instant pain reduction from the HOAT is nothing short of amazing.

I've mentioned it to my surgeon, who says that he would delight in using it, as soon as he can do so legally...................

A seriously sad state of affairs, that such profound, safe relief is currently not available to the general public.

Glad to hear you're doing well. :)

Sounds like your doctor needs to move to Colorado and then start speaking out on the net to his 'peers'.

It's going to happen and the work you guys have done will be the spur that kicks it up to speed. People LOVE this stuff and now any adult in Colorado can grow and make it themselves? WOW.

:woohoo::dance013:

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
Sorry, didn't see this until I hit this thread without logging in. Quit reading your *ahem* posts... a long time ago.

Uhh... most likely wrong.
One small example...

In other words... the word god has been used in the past to refer to multiple beings at once.

One sheep, two sheep.

One god, two god.

It's a deeeeeeeeeep rabbit hole, this one.

Enlil and enki, they weren't even gods, just ancient Egyptian warlocks. What do you kmow about mono atomic metal hydro?

Banefoul

hmm i think i may have figured out how to use the resins i have. heat the carry oil with the resin in it whole or as a powder. not sure how this will alter it.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Did a little experiment tonight.

I didn't have any cinnamon oil or myrrh oil.

What I did was to simmer about one cup of coconut oil on the stove and add 3-4 tablespoons of ground cinnamon to the coconut oil. I let this simmer for 3 minutes, stirring the entire time.

Then I immediately strained this cinnamon/coconut oil mixture through a coffee filter.

I did an ethanol extraction which yielded somewhere between 5-10 grams. (eyeballing/past experience. I didn't weigh it.)

I mixed about 2-3 tablespoons of liquid lecithin and maybe 1/4 cup of the cinnamon-infused coconut oil with the qwet hash.

Then I made almost ninety holy shit capsules.

The liquid lecithin is MUCH easier to work with than powder/granule lecithin.

(For those who don't know, lecithin is a soy product that is added to many foods (like peanut butter and even non-foods like hand lotion) as an emulsifier. It helps keep solutions in suspension.

picture.php

^^^ Eighty Eight Cinnamon Infused Canna Capsules ^^^​

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did a little experiment tonight.

I didn't have any cinnamon oil or myrrh oil.

What I did was to simmer about one cup of coconut oil on the stove and add 3-4 tablespoons of ground cinnamon to the coconut oil. I let this simmer for 3 minutes, stirring the entire time.

Then I immediately strained this cinnamon/coconut oil mixture through a coffee filter.

I did an ethanol extraction which yielded somewhere between 5-10 grams. (eyeballing/past experience. I didn't weigh it.)

I mixed about 2-3 tablespoons of liquid lecithin and maybe 1/4 cup of the cinnamon-infused coconut oil with the qwet hash.

Then I made almost ninety holy shit capsules.

The liquid lecithin is MUCH easier to work with than powder/granule lecithin.

(For those who don't know, lecithin is a soy product that is added to many foods (like peanut butter and even non-foods like hand lotion) as an emulsifier. It helps keep solutions in suspension.

View Image

^^^ Eighty Eight Cinnamon Infused Canna Capsules ^^^​

Good job bro! How do they work?

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Good job bro! How do they work?

I'll let ya know tomorrow. When I am making them, I make some messes. I spill a few drops here and there, and whenever I do, I just wipe the spills up with a small piece of bread and then eat it. No way to know what "dose" I got from doing it that way.

So I haven't actually tried to eat any of the caps from this batch yet.

Will report back soon.

those capsules look real good some how, lol. very nice job.

The lecithin is awesome! I was a little unsure about it the first time I used it, but it does such a great job of making your entire batch "uniform" that I will never do without it (if I can help it) again.

When I've made hash pills without lecithin, some of them would be REALLY strong and others would only be kinda mild. This batch, each pill should be about the same as the next.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Report: Ok. Well, I knew I had used waaaaay too much coconut oil this time, but I wanted to see if the added cinnamon essence was going to make a difference.

I have to eat about 5 caps to get a solid buzz on without smoking.

But it gets pretty interesting about 3-4 hours in. =)

If i were to do this again today, I'd use half as much coconut oil, like I usually do.

It was a lot easier not to leave any hash-oil behind by mixing a large amount of coconut oil in the dish, but I usually take 2 of these to get off, not 5.

Anyway. Still a success. Swallowing a couple extra caps is nothing to get too worked up about.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Anyone looking for caps you can carry around with you (no melting issue)... should try keeping the oil additions to a minimum and adding oat flour to cut it with. Basically lots of resin, a bit of cinnamon oils, a bit of myrrh oil, a bit of olive and then the oat flour.

Start with a small amount of flour and mix it in well. Keep adding small amounts of flour until 1 capsule worth is at the strength dosage you want.

Cap it up and put them in the cupboard. No freezer or fridge needed. :)

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone looking for caps you can carry around with you (no melting issue)... should try keeping the oil additions to a minimum and adding oat flour to cut it with. Basically lots of resin, a bit of cinnamon oils, a bit of myrrh oil, a bit of olive and then the oat flour.

Start with a small amount of flour and mix it in well. Keep adding small amounts of flour until 1 capsule worth is at the strength dosage you want.

Cap it up and put them in the cupboard. No freezer or fridge needed. :)

Handling is a good point, and we mix our cannabis oil and coconut oil mixture with cornstarch to stablize it.

It takes about 22 grams of cornstarch to make silly putty out of 10 grams of cannabis oil and three grams of virgin coconut oil.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well i finally had my own wow experience with the edible anointing oil made with coco nut oil instead of olive oil.

a few days ago i was sitting at the computer and unconsiously fideling with a mole on my neck. for some stupid reason i squeezed it, before realizing what i was doing. when i looked in the mirror it looked all angry. so i went to the freezer got some of my exodus oil, cut off a nice chunk about 2 tic tac's worth, i put it on a plaster and covered the mole with the plaster. left it on for 2 and a half days, when i took it off the whole mole was gone, only a tinny little spot remained to show where it had even been. i was like totally freaked out. i thought it would settle it, but this was amazing. to be honest i'm doubting the evidence of my own eyes.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good job bro!

A number of people have reported successfully using it for mole and wart removal, so it must be true!

Another friend uses it to remove the precancerous leisions from his face, after spending 80 plus years in the sun without protection. So far he has removed two in the last year and is working on the third as we speak. The ugly damaged and corrupted skin just sloughs off, to be replaced by bright healthy spanking new skin.

Skin seems to like HOA a lot!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i was amazed, because when i tried it before i just used it like cream and it didnt really seem effective, at least i lost patience putting it on every night. i think using a glob on 1 spot covered with a plaster made it work much faster. it does leave a bit of a smell surrounding you though lol.