Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Why seperate women?

Thread Title Search
Why seperate women? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-28-2013, 07:51 PM #21
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
I suggest closing this thread. its has gone to shit. see what happens when ya let us guys in here. lol
supermanlives is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2013, 09:00 PM #22
Harry Gypsna
Dirty hippy Bastard

Location: Outside BodyShop, with a Tin Whistle and a dog on a piece of string
Harry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Berry View Post
u know this thread is in the womans forum ? just sayin...

most of those step dads dont really want the kids tho and lots of girls pick up guys just so they can get stuff for their kids much easier to find financial/job security vs love n stuff.
Being someone who had 2 horrid stepdads (or one legal and one de-facto) I would love to agree with you, but I can't. My brother has a son who the result of a 2 night stand with someone he worked with.(amusingly, this was while broken up with a older woman, who he went back to and she never knew about the kid for the following 2 years) My nephew's Mum is a lovely lass, they still get along great. She moved on, got married, and her husband is brilliant, he doesn't treat my nephew differently to his half bro, they both call him Dad( my bro is cool with that, can't say I would be), and the half bro calls him dad too. My nephew says "Dad at my house" or "Dad at Dad's house", or calls them "Bill-Dad" or "Ben-Dad" (names changed to protect the innocent).
I know lots of men who are raising other men's kids, some with involvement of the bio-dad, some not, and most of them love these kids dearly. There are always problems in families, and step- relationships can be tough, but so can biological ties.
My paternal Granddad died when my dad was 12, the man I knew as Granddad was my Dad's stepdad, and he was much more of a Grandfather to me, than my biological maternal Granddad, plus he wasn't a mad old racist, which was nice. He and my Dad butted heads when my Dad was in his teens, but my Uncle and Aunt got along fine with him.
My friend gt divorced recently, his ex had a toddler and was pregnant when they got together, the bio-dad was long gone. He has raised these kids, given them everything, lobed them like his own, and is even now, continuing to pay for the kids, and has no intention of ever not being their Dad while ever they want him.

There is good and bad everywhere, to say that most stepdads don't want the kids is daft. My Mum just happened to pick a couple of pricks. There is no shortage of selfish pricks.

Selfish pricks, here is the point when I weave a little golden thread of on topic into my post.
Selfish pricks are another reason for the existence of a ladies forum. Now was that smooth on-topic addition, or what

I would also like to add, that in my previous post, I said the forum was a safe space for ladies to talk about lady things. that was stupid. It is a safe space for the ladies to talk about whatever.

Last edited by Harry Gypsna; 12-28-2013 at 09:02 PM.. Reason: Change insertion to addition. I just would not be able to resist the double entendre value of a smooth insertion.
Harry Gypsna is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2013, 11:50 PM #23
fabvariousk
Banned

fabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to all
I don't know how any women have time to come on here. Shouldn't they be making a delicious meal for a man?
fabvariousk is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-29-2013, 12:04 AM #24
Harry Gypsna
Dirty hippy Bastard

Harry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabvariousk View Post
I don't know how any women have time to come on here. Shouldn't they be making a delicious meal for a man?

Oh no you didn't.......

I'm all for humorous post modern ironic sexism(That's my line and I'm sticking with it), but not in the ladies forum..... bad form sir , bad form.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-29-2013, 12:24 AM #25
Sativa Dragon
Banned

Sativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of light
I am gonna take my raging boner to the Internet, where I can satisfy it's angry demeanor then I shall return to Icmag for more civil discussion.

Peace
Sativa Dragon is offline Quote

Old 12-29-2013, 12:59 AM #26
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
I have done all the cooking in all my relationships. I hate well done meat. and if I cook the food I aint got nobody to complain to. makes life easier for me and my ladies. I do however allow baking as I suck at cookies,cakes and such. peace
supermanlives is offline Quote

Old 12-29-2013, 01:09 AM #27
Harry Gypsna
Dirty hippy Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanlives View Post
I have done all the cooking in all my relationships. I hate well done meat. and if I cook the food I aint got nobody to complain to. makes life easier for me and my ladies. I do however allow baking as I suck at cookies,cakes and such. peace

Sometimes I cook, sometimes they cook (by they, I mean the various women, I don't have a Harem, or indeed a steady partner), sometimes we eat out, sometimes we get a takeaway.

Last edited by Harry Gypsna; 12-29-2013 at 04:47 PM..
Harry Gypsna is offline Quote

Old 12-29-2013, 01:10 AM #28
Mel Frank

Mel Frank will become famous soon enoughMel Frank will become famous soon enough
All you can do is love women
Mel Frank is offline Quote

Old 12-29-2013, 01:12 AM #29
Sativa Dragon
Banned

Sativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightSativa Dragon is a glorious beacon of light
I am with you on the meat, medium rare is the most I cook my meat to. Baking is easy when it comes to cookies and shit, you just need the tools.

I spent a better part of 10 years unmarried after a Marriage abortion, I learned to cook after I got sick of tv dinners and fast food.

My Staples:

Red Meat, I have a grinder and a slicer and a vacuum packer a smoker and one gas bbq and a charcoal bbq.

Chili all different kinds.

Soup, made with marrow bones, mostly beef, sometimes a chicken carcass.

Any Small game can end up in my kitchen, I am a fully licensed Hunter.

Bear, Deer, Moose, Partridge, Wild Turkey, Domestic Cow.

All on my Game list.

Peace
Sativa Dragon is offline Quote

Old 12-29-2013, 01:19 AM #30
fabvariousk
Banned

fabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to allfabvariousk is a name known to all
Sorry ladies.
You know I kid, cuz I love.
FWIW I had a much funnier but much ruder one I opted not to post.
That has to be worth something
fabvariousk is offline Quote