What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My backyard 2011

B

BioPart

I love this part of year too, Spring and that amazing colors after a long winter...

rocket high

Veteran
Looks like it might be a good summer from the early signs but as you know first impessons arent all they seem ;)

Love the green house and pic of the old cola from last year it looked a bit like a HFH HP2 pheno i had indoors in febuary....good luck paddi

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I have always loved it when I am standing there and a seedling just pops up, right there. Just "boing" and it pops above the soil.

Hey Paddi, are you moving all those containers back into the greenhouse every night and out again in the mornings?

If so I hope you have some help? Or a couple good bowls afterward...

haxi

Signed in!

Can't wait to see what is going to happen this year :)

Best wishes Paddi!

Peace :rasta:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Here's to a brilliant season filled with mad buds and males too heavy to toss. I'm looking forward to this years show.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

sammakko

Looking good man. All the best for you and the ladies & lots of hot sunny days to Danmark! Will be keeping you on eye... ;)

L

lalandia

Yeah bro now it all starts over again..this will be nice i know

Grow in peace

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
waiting in patiense. HAPPY HAPPY BIRFDAY with yesterday dear bro, 50 years!

chronic josh

I,ll be pulling up a chair also. Good luck to ya for the new season. I think I will be starting my own 2011 grow report. :jump: It is good to be able to look back on our accomplishments, but it also helps people new to growing, with tips and pics of how it's setup and worked on the whole way through.

Latest posts

Latest posts