What's new

outdoor 2010 + guerillia

THC123

Veteran
@esbe thx , from now on i'll take better care of them

@ blueschato

yeah i have pepperone , pepperonciono di spagna(the long ones) and i have the south italian hot pepperoncionos , the small ones of which you need only one to spice up your sauce

THC123

Veteran
Holy fuck i'm baked , was looking for this thread and had to view page 1-6 like 3 times omfg:laughing:

Well no pics , but after 6 days of 12/12 i have seen that i have 1 guerillia gold female and one manitoba female.

Now , i never have done this before , the putting plants on 12/12 thing to sex em.

But because this year i pregrew them under 18 hrs indoors and not in my GH they didn't show sex.

In my GH they always show sex after 4-6 weeks but these plants after 8 weeks nothing.

And it was REALLY becoming time to put em out on guerillia so i sexed em this way.

Now i know normally this shouldn't be a prob but i am really curious how the manitoba and gg will react to this cuz they are semi autoflowering.

I am stopping the 12/12 today as i see a pistil but i hope they won't continue flowering.

Today or tomorrow i will put em out on guerillia in a 40 liter hole with good soil mixes , i will top them to take a clone and i will tie them horizontally.

So i am hoping the repotting , rich soil and the topping/training , will cause her top veg further without being stunted by the 18/6 -->12/12--> sunlight natural rythm thing

Ow yeah i forgot to mention , i also put out one trainwreck and one very fucked up frisian clone

I got about 190 liters of soil on my spot now , still need tobring 90 liters , so i can have about 7 plants on guerillia

The on another spot(where the guy in the car was sleeping last year) i'm gonna put out late clones

The soil is pretty good there so with 5 liter holes and a topdressing of the whole area they will do just fine

I'm really rambling now so i am just gonna click on submit reply

:wave:

dread

Veteran
keep in mind that the days get longer now,so i don't think they keep on flowering
they only had six days 12/12

if they do,so what?

grtz
D.

THC123

Veteran
if they do,so what?

well that would suck very badly because they are small and in 2 liter pots now , i wanted to put 7 plants on guerillia and want between 50-100 gr per plant

so if they flower now i wont have a nice supply of guerillia gold and manitoba meds

i also went to my buddies place , there where 9 plants of mine under hps in his flower room also to sex them , one plant had the beginning of a small bud there where 3 males and 6 females

The 4 frisians in big pots are going well , my buddy strangely doesn't want monsters like last year , the cutting drove him insane , but he will be in for a surprise lol the pots are 120 liters , SURE buddy , they will remain small yeah right :D

, we'll see what happens but i am pretty sure even though they are semi auto , that they will reveg because they are barely flowering , and as dread said , the days are getting longer

i have now a manitoba meds , guerillia gold , timewarp99 , danish gold female and almost certain a katsu x arne and a dcxdp*erocket*b3 plant

this year is a strange year , everything is going wrong , never had such a slow and bad start to an outdoor season

:wave:

Wow nice show ya got goin on here bro. Gl to ya this season. Ic big buds come harvest time for you and all fellow outdoor and indoor growers here at icmag. :)

THC123

Veteran
hey guys i got a question

i wanna put out late clones in my greenhouse , the thing is they have to remain real low so about autoflower height , this for the streetlamp that causes light pollution

I can of course let them grow horizontally , but anyways at which time is it best to do this?

I was guessing end of july

i wanna test how my mothers will do in the greenhouse

dread

Veteran
i did it last year with 2 citrals they became 60 cm when finished

at august 20 the days start shortening
grtz
D.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
please show us that freaking streetlamp, im shure you can damage it very seriously pretty easy

thc if i was u i would be shooting that fu888ing light out as it causes u problems with all plants but autos correct any how just reading up 2 c how ur doing, finnalyy geting things out thats great .. im a few weeks from harvest now[sping grow ]i also sent u a few pms so hit me back as soon as u can keep it green drelow51\50

THC123

Veteran
Hey guys , i have acces to a gun but shooting it is out of the question

i will try to take a pic of the same type of lamp but not in my neighbourhood for obvious reasons

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
fuck the street light!! You already tried to kick it, right?? It works with those we have here....a heavy kick!!

About the clones...what about veg them/clone and pre veg it indoors letz say 18/6 or even 24...then put them in your greenhouse....the will flip into flowering because of the light dif. guess it will work!!

THC123

Veteran
Hey kumpel , yeah i will put out clones there that come from 18/6

the problem is with the streetlight that flowering begins later and just takes longer , but i think if i can keep the clones very low they won't be affected

danm thc whats the problem with shooting the light out the noise the gun makes if so use a 177 pellet rifle.... or is there just a problem with having and firing guns in the UK drelow51\50

THC123

Veteran
img41465816286.jpg

3 X timewarp 99=texada timewarpx c99 by johnnyhash

i'm gonna pick the left one for me

img41455792175.jpg

2x auto ak47 males

img41435720183.jpg

lowryder 2 female

img41445742714.jpg

lowryder 3 female

img41415677142.jpg

img41425702221.jpg

3 X non autoflowering jackryder , i am gonna throw them away tomorrow

too bad they had real nice leaves

The frisians at my buddy are going great and will again be monster yielders , will take pics next time as i forgot my camera

so far on guerillia i have 1* trainwreck and 1*frisian dew

i have 90% of my soil there and will bring my plants to the plot this week so it will be a late start , but because the plants have been pregrown long enough i am sure they will explode once in the soil

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts