Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > The Lounge : Growers Round Table Discussion Thread

Thread Title Search
The Lounge : Growers Round Table Discussion Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2018, 12:14 AM #691
hobbyhorse

hobbyhorse has a spectacular aura abouthobbyhorse has a spectacular aura abouthobbyhorse has a spectacular aura abouthobbyhorse has a spectacular aura abouthobbyhorse has a spectacular aura about
What sorta solubles you throw at em this season jidoka? Just some Amino's?
hobbyhorse is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2018, 04:17 AM #692
jidoka

jidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to all
There was a little bit of that. But I am also on my second bag of MAP, some k2so4 and some boric acid a hair late. And these bitches only want more. And low biuret urea foliared vs aminos. Lots of fulvic to hold onto P.

I am not much for dogma. I say look at the numbers and react. Organic base plus spoon feed soluble for the win imo

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:11 PM #693
bsgospel

bsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nicebsgospel is just really nice
I've always been skeptical of urea because of instability. Seems you're kicking ass with it. Have you ever experienced issues with it or had to temper it with something else besides the fulvics?
bsgospel is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:50 AM #694
jidoka

jidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to all
It has to be low biuret...custom hydro. Foliar only (cheaper than amino) and it goes directly in as an amine saving that high energy nitrate —> amine step

Click image for larger version

Name:	1D74FC41-A391-4D2B-8F70-2FE8D473A7A1.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	241.5 KB
ID:	470183

7.5 weeks, 1.5 to go. Nuthing but custom hydro
jidoka is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 04:58 PM #695
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of light
Same run you posted the CHN solution numbers from?
growingcrazy is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 09:42 PM #696
jidoka

Moving the Mg lower from that. Rest is the same. They would appreciate me not being me at this point. Change is going to be slow and safe

But not to worry I got another one lined up to take a leap of faith with me

Edit...anyways if I have me Mulder (or nova crop) interactions figured out less Mg means more Ca to the tissue even though I already have plenty. It also means I have less need for nitrate. Conveniently enough I will be able lower cano3. Then, with the new formula more balanced I will be able to push harder

What could go wrong

Old 09-21-2018, 05:37 PM #697
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of light
From my perspective... If your having problems moving Ca @ 40ppm of Mg then something else is limiting growth and the resulting higher need for Mg.

If you can't induce a Mg and K def. by spraying biomin at higher rates then both of those elements were already too high in tissue.

In saying that...this is all through observation and no tissue analysis...Im sure you are way ahead of that curve and will correct me...

Old 09-21-2018, 06:51 PM #698
jidoka

So wtf...K tissue analysis is 2.5% top and bottom leaf. So K is on point. Ca is 8 or 9%. Mg is at 0.5 top and .75-1 bottom...a clear indication Mg is too high.

When I lower Mg enough both Ca and non chlorophyll N will increase in the tissue analysis. Any non protein N is nothing but trouble

When I lower that N it will be replaced by P in the tissue.

That will shift my hormone balance toward more cytokinins and less auxin. That should give me less stretch and denser flower

All driven by data from tissue analysis

Old 09-21-2018, 09:24 PM #699
growingcrazy

How consistent is tissue P from clone through flower?

Old 09-21-2018, 10:18 PM #700
jidoka

Fairly. But I go from feeding every 3rd day to daily to 6x per day. So Input goes way up

1 members found this post helpful.