What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion 2019 GREENHOUSE

theJointedOne

Veteran
Jah guide and protect you both. Prayers for you at this time.

I feel sorry for your neighbor he seems like a asshole, karma will not be good to him.

Keep ur chin up, and know you have love and support from many here.

YukonKronic

Greetings Farmer, I know there is a lot going on, but if you get time come on here, just wanted to say, we get busy with our plants, but we continue to have you and the Mrs. in our thoughts and prayers.
Peace, God bless you and the Mrs.

This is true. I think of you and your family often Farmer and hope and pray for as many mercies as your struggles will allow. There are gardens growing everywhere on icmag with hope for you and yours woven into the plants energies and thriving with desire for your wellness.
We are with you.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
FarmerLion...I just this read about you and your wife this morning. You have my prayers and thoughts for health, strength, and manifested Love. I have been been through the rapids over the last few years as well and would be happy for you to contact me should you wish to reach out for ANY reason. You can contact me here via private message and we can take it off line should you wish.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
We really miss you Farmerlion friend.

The ACE family and our friends here send you the best possible vibes and tons of love to your wife, you and your whole family.
Wish we could be there in person to give you a big hug, and a comforting smile and conversation. :ying: