What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

help nutrients and fertilizers

arjantin

hi friends, the best harvest in the soil in which to raise fertilizer use white rhino. What kind of organic and chemical fertilizers makes changes to smoke
my flower white rhino

biobizz
General Hydroponics biosevia / flora series / FloraDuo / floraMato / flora nova
Atami
Advanced Nutrients
bcuzz

and causes thanxx

Hindica

If your wanting to just add nutrients to your soil then you can't go wrong with Botanicare. All you need is some good soil, preferably with mycorise fungi added, and these products.

Botanicare - Pure Blend Pro Grow
Botanicare - Pure Blend Pro Soil Bloom
Botanicare - Liquid Karma
Unsulphured Blackstrap Molasses

I say mix up your own soil. With this mix you just add 6.7ph water. Most plants will finish in this soil-mix without the need for additional nutrients added, and with fantastic results.

1/2 bag Fox Farm Ocean Forest
1 bag Fox Farm Happy Frog potting soil
1 bag organic soil
2 lbs of earth worm castings
5 gallons of Chunky / Coarse perilite
1 cup greensand
1 cup dolomite lime (powder)
1 small coco fiber brick
2 cups Peace of Mind Fruit and Flower
Source: Rare Dankness

I've used a slightly different mix than this, had no problems from start to finish.

Good luck with your grow.

Talonted

I agree with the botanicare for great flavor but its easier to run into problems with botanicare cause you have to use cal mag along with the regular regimen so there is always that chance of having an imbalance, I have been using Botanicare for about 2 years now and i spent 300 more in food costs "per run" with botanicare as apposed to biobizz and i notice no difference in weight using one over the other. when using biobiz you get quite a bit of carbs from the molasses derived biobloom but i still use Sweet from botanicare as well. BioBizz as you mentioned is easy to use as a standalone, or in conjunction with botanicare . Also id like to mention that because its coming from molasses there are trace amounts of calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium and vitamin b6 which are all very beneficial to the cannabis plant

Using BioBizz IMO cuts out having to ever buy a CalMg supplement, cuts down the need to add higher amounts of sweet/carboload.

It is also super concentrated (2-5ml per liter) i used 2ml so 36ml in a 18l jug where botanicare calls to use between 80ml to 120ml per 18liters.

As for flavor, if there are people that have grown with one then the other will find that the sweetest blueberries and the most pungent of diesels explode when using Biobizz products!!

PS ALGA-MIC and FISHMIX arnt necessary. the fishmix can be used with or instead of BioGrow. I have just started using the fishmix in conjunction with the BioGrow 18ml of each to a 18liter jug.

Another food that is amazing is just one tablespoon of molasses in a 18liter jug with an airstone bubbling away and after 4 hrs of bubbling you stir in 3 cups of earthworm casting or chicken pooh and let it bubble for 2 days and watch your kids grow faster than any store bought product will!!

Hindica

Cal-Mag Plus or Calimagic if he's not using tap water. But only a tiny amount since there's plenty of calcium in the grow, bloom and molasses. I think he's fine without it if he keeps using the base nutrients, Molasses and a good base soil, should end up with some great White Rhino buds.