What's new

Malawi x Meao Thai

C

charlie garcia

lovely for now, beautiful full of hairs results, lets be confidence theyll finish well
Cold temps can force some purple in matured Meao Thai, most in calyxes only but not so often and also many finished fully yellow
Best luck and vibes
peace

ElRubio

Veteran
Hello!!
i´ve new pics that maked it yesterday.
45 days flowering, 3,5l. pots in soil.

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

A rare intersexual mutattion on a leaf base. I keep one eye on that lady, but no it appears any more male flower...

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

they´re so beautiful now...

ElRubio

Veteran
Like you say Charlie, plants talks by itselfs. I´ve no words.
and some macros:
220409_1.jpg

220409_2.jpg

220409_3.jpg

220409_4.jpg

220409_5.jpg

the mutant flower

220409_6.jpg

the most later sativa of the group, come on baby..:woohoo:

220409_7.jpg

Best vibes and wishes, i´m ejoying them very much familia, its gonna be a crazy summer with this buds in my hands jijijiji

ElRubio

Veteran
i need a new post to mention the aromas...humm huummm yummi
they smell so well, still a little bit softly, but they already have some fragance... its very difficult for me, in addittion not in my lenguage, express the aromas, but i´ll try it:)

the range goes from antiques woods, cedar or earthy in somes of them to a little bit spicy, musky or hay in one. Delicius in all cases, i´ve no complaints bros... i´m in love with this babes, i´m wishing hold its nuts with mu fingers hehehe

Best of all good friends, and congrats for the breeders, this shit looks awesome potent!!:abduct:.
So much Respect for all the good firends!!

C

charlie garcia

great looking babies Rubio, promising talk in the pics. :yoinks: some buds flower like cotton, lovely expression
Hope they explode as you wish, big, fat and full of hairs :woohoo:
best luck

Jomiber

Simply wonderfull Rubio, nos dejas boquiabiertos con cada actualización :joint:.

Now just wait that the buds put on weight.

C

cellardweller

Keep up the great work Rubio!
How many days do you think they'll take to finish properly?

VanVulpen

Veteran
Those plants are looking amazing Rubio, i am growing Guawi and Angolose x Thai at the moment and i am really excited about the Ace genetics :respect:

1000ARMSofKALI

lookin yummy:canabis: ElRubio, good job with them, beautiful sativa cross:yeahthats i bet smoke will be bomb:hotbounce

keep it up and stay safe

kali

scaramanga

Very nice pics. Great job on the grow, they look very healthy. I can only imagine what they must smell like.

Good luck.

ElRubio

Veteran
Hi
Thx for the kind of words amigos.
Cellarweller: i hope harvest the first in about 20 days, but the lastest will need about 40 or more days. i´ve no hurry:)
VanVulpen: im really excited too with this strain. I´ve try the Panama first and was awesome smoke, incredible high quality sativa imo.
1000arms: yes i hope get a strong high. Its someting new for me to grow sativa hybrids that contain no haze, and i love it!
Scaramanga: absolutely supreme bouquet!!

They´re making hard nugs more than í´ve seen in a 100% sativa.
Day 63
IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0529-1.jpg

Buenas vibras for everyone & best wishes

C

cellardweller

wow Rubio, looking like a nearly flawless finish!
those sure are some nice buds for a pure sativa..hope she smokes as good as she looks for you!

scaramanga

Outstanding looking Sativa. Great structure and damn is she sexy.lol
I can't wait for the smoke report.

Buena cosecha.