Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Massachusetts > Strains in Mass

Thread Title Search
Strains in Mass Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2018, 12:10 AM #1
marmarb

marmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the rough
Strains in Mass

Just received this list in The Gram lol. List of single clones available in Mass. How are we feeling about the selection and pricing believe it's for single clone.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20180204-180020.jpg
marmarb is offline Quote

Old 02-05-2018, 12:11 AM #2
marmarb

marmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the roughmarmarb is a jewel in the rough
Not my list as I don't have majority of the cuts and nothing is for sale ever.

Old 02-05-2018, 02:34 AM #3
Chunkypigs
Mutated member

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
I think you need to explain better, what's the gram? who's the clone dealer?
can they show you flowers of the clones or buds? is their shit legit?

having flown across the country many times for genetics I think those prices are just fine for a healthy rooted clone close to home.

many of those genetics were at Gene traders for less, some for more.

I already have most of what's good for me that's on there but there's a couple 4 that I'd gladly pay that price for.

the thing that makes me suspicious is the Jungle Boy stuff, most of what's listed is easy and cheap to get in Cali from DHN and other vendors these days, no reason to think it can't be in collections here.

some of it is on the menu at Genotype in Mich too.
if they can show you the correct finished product why not grab a few and start growing better gear.

everybody gets their clones free trading in one breath and in the next it's a story about some clone they been searching for over 10 years.

$150-$300 seems like a smart choice as opposed to waiting for 10 years for a free trade to me.
been searching for the Triangle and pre 98 for 10 years +....
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2018, 04:13 AM #4
marmarb

The Gram is Instagram. Guy by the name Berkshireclones no finished flowers just the old saying you can trust me their legit cuts lol. The watermelon og I picked up at gene trader started showing pm trashed it immediately.

Old 02-05-2018, 07:07 AM #5
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmarb View Post
Just received this list in The Gram lol. List of single clones available in Mass. How are we feeling about the selection and pricing believe it's for single clone.
Gotta get that swerve bubba!

Anyone that would charge you more than 30 bucks for a small rooted cut is a snake in the grass, anyone who would pay more than 30 bucks is a sucker. But to each their own.

Just wait it out....
toxic hippie is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2018, 07:13 AM #6
ratchy

ratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really niceratchy is just really nice

Last edited by ratchy; 04-10-2018 at 05:55 PM..
ratchy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:29 PM #7
Bumbatar

Bumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of lightBumbatar is a glorious beacon of light
If the cherry pie is real people should get it. It has a very relaxing anti anxiety euphoria high that was in no way dull or boring it's like an indica for people who dont like indicas.
Bumbatar is offline Quote

Old 02-05-2018, 05:35 PM #8
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
lol that is fucked

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2018, 04:36 PM #9
KONY

KONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smug_Pepe View Post
You only say that because that's what you charge.

Gg4
Ecsd (chacos cut) even tho I hate to put that tag in it because it sounds so noob
And gsc are all some of the top cuts and all of those were handed out for free

What's sick is when ppl charge out the ass for GG4 when that cut was meant to be shared and given away for basically for free to everyone as that's what Josey wanted. It was a pay it forward cut which now the only ones getting rich off it is everyone else and not the guy that originally handed it out.

I get a kick out of all the "swerve" cuts I assume those are from his shitty seeds and not the legit cuts.
The cuts are meant to be shared among friends for free. Not every random Joe that walks up with their hand out.

Back in my day if you visited a friend, they would sometimes offer to give you some cuts to take home. You didn't try to cherry pick your favorites out of your friends genetics, unless of course you were directly trading something.... You were happy with what they shared.

Many people these days just think they are entitled to everything. I assume they have always been a problem, however these people have adapted and are becoming more efficient at manipulation.

Anyone that is angry at people charging out the ass for cuts should adapt and overcome. Acquire the cut they are doing that with and undercut them, or even better give out the cut to everyone for free in front of them in person and online..... problem is people are so lazy they would rather bitch about things than take action; I will admit- I am guilty of this myself.
KONY is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:27 PM #10
scaryharry

scaryharry will become famous soon enough
Flavor of the Week

Those are crazy prices in my opinion. Esp when all you got is that list to look at. Doesn't matter what cut you got if you dont know how to grow. Thats what I'm seeing a ton of in Mass right now. Shitty growers who dont know the first thing about growing. The flower at the Harvest Cup in Worcester was downright laughable. Not to mention the first clone I saw had clear spider mite damage on it. Scary to think these clones are coming from the west coast where broad and russets are running rampant .

That being said I'm more of a seed guy and I'm not really one to chase the flavor of the week. I think its way more interesting to offer something unique that no one else has. My suggestion to most people would be to buy a pack of seeds and learn how to grow some good clean meds first . To each his own though. I'm not gonna knock someone for going for some clone only's (if they're verified )
scaryharry is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.