What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 MLB Baseball season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yesterday was opening day for spring training...so that means it's almost baseball season. There are some changes in how they play this year, trying to make the game go at a faster pace...I didn't feel like it goes slow, especially when your at the park when you don't always have replays and the announcers showing you what just happened...I forget his name but that one player says he's not going to follow some of the new rules(big guy damn can't think of his name!)

My team looks strong this year, Timmy has fixed some stuff in his personal life so it might roll over on the field...madbum he's just an animal, hopefully Cain will be strong, I'm going to miss panda at third but hopefully his replacement does good.

We have tickets to the Giants / Dodgers game on April 21st. Can't wait for that, it will be our first time so see the Giants play the Dodgers!!!

Good luck to you all and may the best team win!! ⚾❤️

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

yeah, that's David Ortiz from the Red Sox that's gonna do it his way. both the Yankees & Red Sox are the two slowest teams at the plate and on the mound when pitchers take their time.

Can't wait for the season to start :)

lotta new/young talent in the Yankees lineup might fire them up for a pennant run.

0a749b59-7b63-4065-b806-85a0d69848f6_zpsgfl8smev.jpg

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

yeah, that's David Ortiz from the Red Sox that's gonna do it his way. both the Yankees & Red Sox are the two slowest teams at the plate and on the mound when pitchers take their time.

lotta new/young talent in the Yankees lineup might fire them up for a pennant run.

View Image

Yea that's the guy, there are some stiff fines if you don't so we'll see how it goes.
Good luck S4L hope the Yankees do well and maybe see ya in the post season!! hehe

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

wow! first casualty of spring training has Hunter Pence being hit by a pitch thrown by Corey Black, he'll be out of action for 6-8 weeks with a broken forearm. bummer MrsB.......

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

wow! first casualty of spring training has Hunter Pence being hit by a pitch thrown by Corey Black, he'll be out of action for 6-8 weeks with a broken forearm. bummer MrsB.......

I know I saw that yesterday stoner!! What bummer, dam that must have hurt bad, poor guy....hunters nickname is underpants lol not sure how he feels about that :biggrin:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good thing it's only spring training for the Giants hehe
Watching a Giants game on tv right now...first one of the pre season.

sdd420

Veteran
So happy the Giants are back in action. Good riddance to Panda. I like the looks of the roster. Peace sdd

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a little preseason bump.

sorry to see the Giants tanking Mrs.B but these are the games where new personnel are tested and challenged, never held much stock in preseason standings.......

ScreenHunter_246%20Mar.%2022%2018.22_zpskbulia1t.jpg

ScreenHunter_247%20Mar.%2022%2018.22_zpshylw9aj4.jpg

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=2845&pictureid=1399962&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Yesterday was opening day for spring training...so that means it's almost baseball season. There are some changes in how they play this year, trying to make the game go at a faster pace...I didn't feel like it goes slow, especially when your at the park when you don't always have replays and the announcers showing you what just happened...I forget his name but that one player says he's not going to follow some of the new rules(big guy damn can't think of his name!)

My team looks strong this year, Timmy has fixed some stuff in his personal life so it might roll over on the field...madbum he's just an animal, hopefully Cain will be strong, I'm going to miss panda at third but hopefully his replacement does good.

We have tickets to the Giants / Dodgers game on April 21st. Can't wait for that, it will be our first time so see the Giants play the Dodgers!!!

Good luck to you all and may the best team win!! ⚾❤️

"BEAT L A!!! BEAT L A BEAT L A!!!!"

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
My Braves have just completed the least exciting offseason in 10 years. Watched a little bit of a GFL game the other day and realized just how bad theyre gonna be this year.

I usually hit 5-10 games a year and will prolly catch the last two seasons at the Ted quite a bit less. After that , I dunno if Im gonna bother to go to any games in the stadium theyre building out in the suburbs. The LEO out there LOVES to jail brown people and most of their PD budgets come from the DUI, Stop and Search and Property Forfeitures racket, so I dont fuck around in COBB (Count On Bein' Busted) County.

I understand they needed to get out of their currrent TV contracts, and the Mayor down here wouldnt play ball, but Im not going to see the Cobb County Crackers , buy the 11$ beers , nor the 15$ burgers. Fuck em , MLS is coming to town soon so Ill spend my money intown like I prefer.

Fuck Cobb , Fuck The Braves. Atlanta's not a baseball town anyways.
NYC, San Francisco, Chicago - THOSE are BB towns and its A BLAST to witness how rabid those towns are for their BB Teams. Atlanta is like Corporate Transplant City. No fucks are given for the local teams cause every one roots for their hometown teams.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

well, everyone can hate on him as much as they want but A-rod's proving his worth for the dh position and cashman not ruling out some time @ 1st & 3rd, we're stuck with him so I hope he's productive.......

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Exactly. .... Lets go Yankees! !!! Time to find the next dynasty. ... n arod... he got alot to proove n $$$$ incentives. ... off yr i think he is gonna be critical, smarter and step up ... dude got it in him... if he finds it. Sorry boston tampons...

RetroGrow

Veteran

View Image

Yankees have great pitching. That's for sure. Their ability to hit is the big question mark. They really have no one who strikes fear in opposing pitchers. Most of their potential "sluggers" are over the hill and coming off bad years. I don't see them getting better with age. A-roid is dead weight. He is finished, IMO.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Tanaka tanked allowing 5 runs in the 3rd inning in a 6-1 loss for opening day in The Bronx

:yoinks:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awwwm damn S4L, it's always nice to start the season with a win...Gman play the dbacks at 7 our time

Status
Not open for further replies.