Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Kif in the Rif - Morocco 2018

Thread Title Search
Kif in the Rif - Morocco 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2018, 01:52 PM #11
hazyfontazy

hazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud of
i find it hard work with the crafty and the volcano to get the hash to vape nicely ,it seems to clump up .i started mixing drysift with a little ground up bud and it vapes a lot better ,,wished i could try some of that gorgeous traditional like yours
hazyfontazy is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2018, 02:07 PM #12
titoon29
Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !

titoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to behold
I am in a cafe right now, hearing iceolator and pakistani words in moroccon conversation. Guess I am where I need to be

Hi Farmer John, hope to fill a bit of your cravings through pictures !

Bildya on a 48 microns screen.
Notice a couple of really redish trichomes around, most of them being likely under 48 microns.Therefore, you have to clean it with the 25 microns, and that becomes huge work breaking down the contaminants. Already it s quite time consuming on the 48 microns.

Hazyfontany
I will try pressed hash - one day old- in the vape vs the sift and see the taste difference.
This is how i load it. Easy to load with sift, less to clean
Also, I tried my jelly hash in there, weird enough it does like my plenty, you just do not feel any vapor going in your lungs, but the oil is definitely getting in there.. Interesting but bit frustrating...

titoon29 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:51 PM #13
norahm

norahm will become famous soon enoughnorahm will become famous soon enough
Thanks for this thread, reminds me of my trip to Chaouen and Ketama!

Enjoy all the fresh goodies up in the hills! Hoping for some pictures of Bab Berrad!
norahm is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2018, 10:25 PM #14
sourkush

sourkush is a jewel in the roughsourkush is a jewel in the roughsourkush is a jewel in the roughsourkush is a jewel in the roughsourkush is a jewel in the roughsourkush is a jewel in the rough
very good info, nice to see a new thread from you titoon

i don't have much experience doing it but have you tried static cleaning for your dry sieve? Maybe it would save time

enjoy
sourkush is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2018, 11:10 PM #15
hazyfontazy

hazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud ofhazyfontazy has much to be proud of
titoon you really made me happy vaping hash ,,ilove hash but since i been vaping i not had any ,,i will now do it
hazyfontazy is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2018, 03:48 AM #16
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Titoon always a pleasure to read your threads!

Have there been any issues flying with a used vape? It would be a shame to lose such an expensive unit.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2018, 03:42 PM #17
3rd-3yed

3rd-3yed is just really nice3rd-3yed is just really nice3rd-3yed is just really nice3rd-3yed is just really nice3rd-3yed is just really nice3rd-3yed is just really nice3rd-3yed is just really nice3rd-3yed is just really nice3rd-3yed is just really nice3rd-3yed is just really nice
Beautiful place, thank you for sharing your trip with us once again Titoon !

Can't wait for more pics... Have a good time !

3rd-3yed is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2018, 10:05 PM #18
Hobbyist

Hobbyist is a jewel in the roughHobbyist is a jewel in the roughHobbyist is a jewel in the roughHobbyist is a jewel in the roughHobbyist is a jewel in the roughHobbyist is a jewel in the roughHobbyist is a jewel in the rough
awesome thread
Hobbyist is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2018, 07:29 PM #19
NotYourSaviour

NotYourSaviour is a jewel in the roughNotYourSaviour is a jewel in the roughNotYourSaviour is a jewel in the roughNotYourSaviour is a jewel in the roughNotYourSaviour is a jewel in the roughNotYourSaviour is a jewel in the rough
Thank you again!

Just took a seat, Titoon29! Love all your reports from the past so very much looking forward to what you will experience here as I prefer Moroccan hashish the most compared to other types of import I almost all know from personal experience over the years.

Sadly didn't make it to the Rif myself yet for several reasons but for sure will at some time(among other things have to brush up my French a lot, mais c'est mon tour!).
Firstly, as you provided some links I'll do the same brazenly as project of member Snuicide with Moroccan landrace on here might be interesting for you to some point as well. Also PepéTheGrower on here kindly again provided an abstract about Morocco and Cannabis floating around for a while but is also well worth a read for anybody interested in this subject. Also especially since you pointed out a bit of history as usual. Enjoy.

Secondly, not interested in Bho laced moroccan hashish or ice-o-lators from there, all about dry sift for me!
Remember when you posted that picture of the 'Shoe' in the imported thread on here. Had this over the years every now and then and just recently and the beginning of this year(marginal dfferent grades though, the one you showed is rock hard indeed while I also had softer ones in the past).
Although undenieable rich quality, especially among the old school heads of our circle, I'd prefer the one you filling your vaporizer with or the other one shown to this any day.
Especially as I had unpressed versions in the past as you're showing here, too.
A matter of taste though and each to their own of course in the end.

Personally would be interested to get more informations about what they call 'Mexican' as you mentioned it too and it is indeed around since a long time it seems.
What about 'Jamaican' I heard over the years every now and then but haven't, knowingly at least, induldged? Maybe both were the very first western hybrids popped up there.
Is this still up to date as so many western hybrids flooding the place over there(are they really working with clones there now in some areas as I always doubted they use cuts like Amnesia, more likely the name is just a marketing tool again.)?
Market changes massively at the minute it seems since some years as reported on here,too.
Hope you can travel around a bit there as usual and see lots of differenct approaches when it comes to genetics and techniques. And if not you're still having an amazing time I take it for sure! Kudos to your inexhaustible élan and enthusiasm about that plant while letting all of us take part in your experience!
NotYourSaviour is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-04-2018, 07:55 PM #20
Hermanthegerman
Dont fake the funk!

Hermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivor
Hey, thanks for sharing the awesome Pictures.
Hermanthegerman is offline Quote