in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Hash

Thread Title Search
Hash Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2017, 06:32 PM #1
zx7thrills

zx7thrills is on a distinguished road
Hash

Hi I'm new to this forum. Im trying to find information about getting the green out of the oil I'm making that i mix into a bunch of keif or crystal from bud. My hash has a green smell to it and when i cut a piece off its a darker green colour. It really does get you stoned but I'm just trying to perfect the product. I've been told a few different ways but nothing has worked so far…..
zx7thrills is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 06:05 AM #2
acespicoli

acespicoli will become famous soon enoughacespicoli will become famous soon enoughacespicoli will become famous soon enough
List your method of extraction is it alcohol* ? Water?

Last edited by acespicoli; 07-23-2018 at 09:05 PM..
acespicoli is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 02:24 PM #3
zx7thrills

zx7thrills is on a distinguished road
Yes isopropanol
zx7thrills is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 02:41 AM #4
acespicoli

acespicoli will become famous soon enoughacespicoli will become famous soon enoughacespicoli will become famous soon enough
try ethanol as for the green color that clorophyll,
you may want some micron screen and dry sieve or bubble bags

Old 07-13-2018, 05:18 PM #5
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Read the Skunkpharm QWET/QWISO guide. Sadly GW isn't there and is having issues with the new site, but last I checked his old guide is still up at the old one.
Mikell is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2018, 02:45 PM #6
EvergreenState

EvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikell View Post
Read the Skunkpharm QWET/QWISO guide. Sadly GW isn't there and is having issues with the new site, but last I checked his old guide is still up at the old one.

Excellent guide. Thanks for the info.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2018, 12:02 AM #7
MAgardner

MAgardner will become famous soon enoughMAgardner will become famous soon enough
Dry Ice Hash...my go-to method

After 3 yrs of hash making I'm quite happy with the dry ice method. It's simple, inexpensive, and QUICK. You can smoke withing 5 minutes after making. I shake dry ice pellets with dried small buds in 220 micron bag. The process freezes the trichomes that drop though the 220 micron screen size onto a smooth clean surface. The kief is scraped together. From this mass a measured amount can be pressed into hash cakes which last for years under proper storage.
This is great method if you have a lot of trim or small buds. I used about 150 grams of bud and got about 25 grams of kief in pics.

Simple equipment and steps:
1. Get 220 micron bubble bags for bubble hash in 1 quart or two quart size or gallon if you can find them.
2. Get pelletized dry ice or crush up sheets to a couple inch square size.
3. Add about 1/4 oz very dried trim or small buds to screen bag (I use small buds that are too much hassle to dry and cure).
4. Get small box with open top and bottom and place on clean smooth surface.
5. Shake bag with ice and bud inside box for a couple minutes (box contains cloud of frozen trichomes) then toss material and add fresh bud and ice. The trick is to not shake too long where frozen leaf material starts to fall through.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00257 - Copy (1024x768) - Copy.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	463063 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00259 - Copy (1024x768) - Copy.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	463064 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00261 - Copy (1024x768) - Copy.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	463065 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00267 - Copy (1024x768) - Copy.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	463066
MAgardner is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2018, 07:01 PM #8
acespicoli

What Is Decarboxylation, and Why Does Your Cannabis Need It?

Old 07-23-2018, 12:37 AM #9
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant future
G `day A

When you use the QUISO method do as it says and make it a quick wash .
30 seconds in the alcohol is enough . More than that and you get green rather than golden oil .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Old 07-23-2018, 02:14 AM #10
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by acespicoli View Post
What Is Decarboxylation, and Why Does Your Cannabis Need It?

The conversion of THCA to THC delta9. It doesn't need it if you are smoking it. Decarboxylation converts THC so it is active for things like edibles, tinctures and transdermals.

Last edited by insomniac_AU; 07-23-2018 at 02:27 AM.. Reason: Shpelling :(
insomniac_AU is offline Quote