What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200 Grams of Dutch Passion Mazar(three diff phenos) TRIM/BUBBLE run :D

G

just enjoy the bubble session.... looks like u got a lott of plant/trimm there. should have a nice yeild...

have funnnnnnnn

G

its a whole plant about 400 grams wet...and i got some trim in the freezer from some kali-mist that i wiil add and a little bogged widow trim...so about 500 grams wet...hoping for atleast 10 grams...anything over will be great anything under and im pissed...i will do two runs...one quick low speed run than a highspeed longer run

this is the plant...well actually its the one behind this one same size and strain

Last edited:

takla

hi

hi

Hash making (wet method) right if who the plant is dried? Possibly this irrelevant, and may do a fresh plant?
thx

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
oh its my threa dlol...welll bubble sesssino ins progress...watigint 25m isn now!!! bbl with shtos!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts