What's new

The High Country flower thread..

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of my SLH x NL testers, kinda surprising doesn't smell like either, really really funky

picture.php

picture.php

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Looking good Cob...

JLp's Juliet ( C99 X NYCD)
This photo is out of a friends garden circa 03ish
picture.php

Some more recent Macros

picture.php

picture.php

Nug shot

picture.php

i suck at taking pics anyone want to share a few tips on getting a decent nug shot?
best i could do
strain is called schnauzer
105_0344.jpg

Dorje113

Haysus, lots of great colas good work.

A few pics of my little closet. One light, 3 plants... This round I have Blowfish, Pineapple Express and White Rhino. They are in 20 gal smart pots using peat based soil, everything organic.

They are on day 25 from 12/12

Blowfish:

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00281crop.jpg

White Rhino:

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00283crop.jpg

Pineapple Express:

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00284crop.jpg

Canopy Shots:

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

Dorje113

From Last Time

From Last Time

I ran Flo, Snowcap, and some mislabeled clone I now call 303 Haze, it could be NLHaze but whothefuckknows?

This was my 1st garden I ran all by myself since '03.

Flo:

FloDone004.jpg

Flo22June005.jpg

Snowcap:

SnoDone003.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00062crop.jpg

303 Haze:

DSC00080.jpg

Dorje113

i suck at taking pics anyone want to share a few tips on getting a decent nug shot?
best i could do
strain is called schnauzer

The most useful for HID lighting is setting the white balance, in my cameras there is a custom wb setting, you take a pic and the cam calibrates the wb, now you don't have yellow pics or have to post process to remove it.

Some p&s cameras are better than others at macros but a used dslr will destroy any p&s for image quality and you can get a dedicated macro lens and flash if you want to. The guys I work with have a USB microscope, I will have to take it home when the next crop is maturing... you can get good detail of individual trichomes with that thing.