What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm going from Hawaii to Japan, Does this pass?

dr_green

Wassup everybody,

I'm from the HI, and I'm going from HI to Japan this summer. I'm a medical user, but i know my liscense isn't worth shit in Japan. So I'm thinking of baking goods, and sealing it couple times in some of that vacuum seal bag stuff. I'm not even thinking of taking any weed medicine with me at all since Japan hates that shit. I was also thinking of taking some of my keef balls (the thc that I scraped off of the scissors when I harvested). It's just pretty much pure THC. I'll be vacuum sealing those little balls up too. So what do you guys and/or gals think? Please help me out!!!

O

Ontariostoner

Japan takes importation REALLY seriously.

McCartney was not typical - don't try it. If you get caught, big time jail.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's another way. Nutrition stores sell kits you can use to fill your own gel caps. Buy a bottle of suppliments with the same capsule size as your gel caps. Dry sift for kief, fill the caps and put them in the suppliment bottle. Put it in your checked bag, in you shaving kit, along with a couple bottles of other suppliments.

Bodhita

K9s smell everything. If they would inspect your stuff with dogs, you would be in big trouble. Is it worth it?

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you get caught you'll be staying for quite a few summers. You'll be in jail never knowing when you might get out. I say don't do it....

L

LolaGal

Learn to speak Japanese like a native! See fabulous Japanese architecture rarely seen by Westerners! It's JaPanese prison!

don't do it. don't do it.

Faraway

ahe brah, no good, big time mess, to much tradition, maybe lock you up & cane you too, it's only no paka for short time....

do it, but make sure your plane connects out of Saudi Arabia, go smoke a fatty by the pyramids, then check out japan. really, have you ever been to a country where women are not allowed to drive, and everybody thinks THAT is normal. this is such a bad idea. and i have spent 10-15 years living oversees.

Dr.Know

I've used cannabis medicinally EVERY single day for the past 12+ years, except the week I spent in Tokyo this past new years. I debated taking a small amount to get me through the week but decided against it. The customs at Narita airport are not to be taken lightly. To quote the great Mr.T ........I pity the fool

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Compress the hell out of a small amount and hoop it.
About the only option I would even consider going into japan.

Skip

Veteran
I know they're not well represented on ICMag (if at all) but guess what? There are LOTS of Japanese growers! There are Japanese cannabis mags too that might help you sort things out (if you read Japanese). So the best thing is to find out how to get some once you're there...

Of course given the close confines of most Japanese cities, it might be difficult to hide what you're doing, unless you find out how the Japanese manage it...

Now that I think about it, the best course might be to do what hippie travelers have done for decades, ask a cab driver (or Geisha girl). As far as I know they are often allied with Yakuza who no doubt control any big cannabis grows (if any exist on that scale in japan).

I'd love to see small cannabis shops in japan, sorta like the soup shops they have everywhere. Just mosey up to the counter, take a seat, and order your preferred herbal remedy and watch them go thru their ritual of preparing it (like a Japanese tea service). Then light up and enjoy! I bet the Japanese could come up with something really cool for a cannabis ceremony!

O

OrganicOzarks

If you are traveling with a girl then she can make a "tampon". If not then don't do it.

intel2000

Easy- if it is THAT serious - break it down - use a balloon to wrap it (most of the balloon will be cut off when you tie it off) then double wrap that in another balloon. Swallow as many as you care to - fish it out when you get in Japan. Yes - it is dirty work - but you NEED your medicine right? I suggest using bright colored balloons so that they are easier to spot. Have you ever heard of MULES? They do this kinda thing with hard drugs like cocaine and heroine all the time. You will be OK so long as they dont force you to take a laxative LOL. Then you will be in deep sh*t. Literally

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Easy- if it is THAT serious - break it down - use a balloon to wrap it (most of the balloon will be cut off when you tie it off) then double wrap that in another balloon. Swallow as many as you care to - fish it out when you get in Japan.
You will be OK so long as they dont force you to take a laxative LOL. Then you will be in deep sh*t. Literally

...or use body scanners.

Try hiding anything from those.