What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

The new girls on the block

The new girls on the block

10 x Lemon Zkittle - 5 x Black DOG - 6 x GG clones

picture.php

For King Rat. A nice vigorous Lemon Zkittle

picture.php

King Rat

Beautiful leaf pattern! I already love it.
You can spot that one directly between the others.

Reminds me of one of my earlier grows years ago when i had Lemon Skunk and it was awesome.
The smell was so good i still think about her.

I like your taste. This is going to be great.
Are your Lemon Zkittlez feminized from DP?

TheBlaze

So you agree she leans heavily towards Lemon Skunk? Nice...

I can't wait to see what these can do. Most of the LZ's have a similar structure, although a few look more hybrid and 1 or 2 are very sativa looking. All have fairly deep leaf serrations. I have my eye on the one pictured above.

Yes, they are fems from Dutch Passion. They were given to a friend who went to Spannabis.

Goats

one of my las vegas triangle kush has leaves just like that. lemon skunk is one of the moms in that cross, so i guess it makes sense.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
one of my las vegas triangle kush has leaves just like that. lemon skunk is one of the moms in that cross, so i guess it makes sense.

The LVTK's I had were some super dope. Regret culling my keeper. Hopefully the Triple Nova is just as good or better. Have 3 of them getting ready for a flip.

TheBlaze

So it would seem the Lemon Skunk dominates most crosses then. I was hoping to get some dominant LS genes coming through. Win...

Goats

The LVTK's I had were some super dope. Regret culling my keeper. Hopefully the Triple Nova is just as good or better. Have 3 of them getting ready for a flip.

things are looking and smelling good with mine. this one reeks of rotten lemon candy. that's ~6.5 weeks since flip.

picture.php

triple nova sounds and looks good from what i have seen. may grab a pack at some point. most cannaventure gear is fairly well spoken of as far as i've seen. i know there were some complaints about the pure raspberry kush being a difficult plant to grow, but i think there have also been some really nice plants found in those packs.

TheBlaze

The veg girls. Most of the single plant pics are of Lemon Zkittle. The first single plant pic is of Black Dog if I'm not mistaken.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

King Rat

They're lookin beautiful.

I don't remember exactly how my Lemons Skunks leaf pattern looked like (9 years ago) but i don't remember them being thin like yours.

The 4th pic of post #592 is my personal fave :biggrin:

TheBlaze

Yes, there are 2 (I think) that are very sativa leaning. Don't think I will bother to take cuts from them. They might be good, but the flower time will likely be too long. Anything longer than 70 days is too long.

Latest posts

Latest posts