Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Maj. Cottonmouth's First Grow

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Maj. Cottonmouth's First Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2010, 06:17 PM #81
clp

clp will become famous soon enoughclp will become famous soon enoughclp will become famous soon enough
That was a damn fine smoke report Maj
clp is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2010, 05:33 AM #82
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by clp View Post
That was a damn fine smoke report Maj
Thank you, first one ever
Maj.Cottonmouth is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2010, 11:08 PM #83
clp

clp will become famous soon enoughclp will become famous soon enoughclp will become famous soon enough
Yup, can't wait to list my first
clp is offline Quote

Old 05-30-2010, 07:50 AM #84
MynameStitch
Dr. Doolittle

MynameStitch is a glorious beacon of lightMynameStitch is a glorious beacon of lightMynameStitch is a glorious beacon of lightMynameStitch is a glorious beacon of lightMynameStitch is a glorious beacon of lightMynameStitch is a glorious beacon of lightMynameStitch is a glorious beacon of lightMynameStitch is a glorious beacon of lightMynameStitch is a glorious beacon of lightMynameStitch is a glorious beacon of lightMynameStitch is a glorious beacon of light
Heya major, long time no see! Just thought I would drop by and see how things are going, I don't get much time to stop by grow threads!
NL is an awesome smoke, at least for me, was a real couchlock the strain I grew, I had 2 pheno types an the sativa was more head high, but it was an awesome pain killer and just plain out made you flat relax! Defiantly not a smoke for afternoon, unless you want to relax all day

Quote:
HeadyPete: Any "hydro guy" that advises you to spray anything, let alone a foul smelling, sticky oil on your buds should be bitchslapped right out of business.
MynameStitch is offline Quote

Old 05-30-2010, 07:00 PM #85
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
Thanks for dropping in Stitch, hope all is well with you. I decided to do a Journal for my third grow and it is like I dropped off the face of the earth. I started it so I will finish it but never again will I waste time doing a journal.

Old 03-17-2012, 09:58 PM #86
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
WOW bro! Quite a differnet grow set up back then!! Still amazing ladies Much love friend! SL

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290237 <--- My 6000w E-Papillon grow!
vStagger Leev is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2012, 07:17 AM #87
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Hard to believe it is the same room, just took over the whole thing and moved the wall.

1 members found this post helpful.