What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rounders Ultra Sonja grow

well i thought with all the great grows and threads on the Blue Sonja, mad me want to pop some sonja's but i thought to myself there is enough great grows already of the Blue Sonja and really none of the Ultra Sonja, so decide with the Ultra Sonja gifted to me by Steele, (thanks again i am sure it wil be great meds.) decided to pop 1 for now because of space, but as soon as i get room might pop another.wish me luck in getin a female i will need it not to much to show now... any inpute on feed/growth will take a postive info.. will try to update at least once a week...so here what i am working with...
Ultra Sonja(UK CheeseXBlue Sonja)
pro-mix in 16oz cup
veg under 400MH for about 4-8weeks then flower with400HPS
nutes(canna A+B)
pop above ground on 9/17

Last edited:

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
Prepare your good self for some Grindhouse Sugar Frosted nugs rounders :respect:

59892sugarfrosties_1.jpg

Peace.

Last edited:
G

guest3854

Sup Rounders ,
I posted at tha other site too , but needed to see yas here as well . Can you believe that shot Corflake posted of tha Ultra Sonja ? (Please post that pic in yer thread , CF) DAMN , that looks eerily similar to tha Cheese slip . Hope you get something similar to that shot Rounders ....

Stay safe an' grow HARD ,
Steele

cornflake

Veteran
Steele Savage said:
Sup Rounders ,
I posted at tha other site too , but needed to see yas here as well . Can you believe that shot Corflake posted of tha Ultra Sonja ? (Please post that pic in yer thread , CF) DAMN , that looks eerily similar to tha Cheese slip . Hope you get something similar to that shot Rounders ....

Stay safe an' grow HARD ,
Steele

lol steele, I remember when i was a kid and my mum wouldn't let me eat those sugar-coated cornflakes (Frosties?) cos they're bad for me.

You were wrong Ma. Sugar frosted is good for me :asskick:

Doctor Who

this is gonna be good. I got a pack of Ultra Sonja and SourBubble heading my way. Hopefully, they will make it to my safe addy safely.

subscribed

Last edited:
here is a qiuck update this plant is very vigorous goig to transplant soon as space clears up prolly end of week then it really should take off... here it is at 34 days fom seed

G

guest3854

Yeep , I would transplant as soon as possible , as tha growth really is subdued compared to ones that have plenty of root room . Here's some shots from a grower close to us that is runnin' some Ultra Sonja , 'bout tha same age , grown under 1k candles ...

finnally got some room cleared up and i transplanted the UltraSonja last friday that was much neeed and now the Ultra sonja seems happy in the new home.

ok peeps looks like the show will go on with this Ultra Sonja, sex showed yesturday. real happy on this one as i only pop one because of space. will keep ya posted, and will give update soon and will continue to update throughout flower tll then happy growing folks.

Rounders

got a chance to take a quick pix before my batteries went dead,going to have to find my chager then i will post more pixs,but, man thisthing getting sugar coated already,and sticky :jump:

cornflake

Veteran
Yup you gonna be set with a real nice daytime smoke rounders

doin a great job man, keep those pics comin'

Latest posts

Latest posts