What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any Trailer Park Boys fans out there?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I can't believe you guys are talking Trailer Park Boys when we have tsunamis, aliens and wives with verbal diarrhea as pressing Toker's Den fodder.......

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
what happens when you have a shit tree? you get shit apples.....

haha...watch out for the..."shit abyssssssss"

one of my favorite scenes was Bubbles talking about his cats.."this little cocksucker right here....." haha hillarious..

ive watched so much TPB that when i talk now i say "abooot" and "get ooot of here" now...im speakin canada eye..

"greasy"

the most used quote from TPB for me

Eg.
Bubbles: My God that's greasy.
Ray: Sometimes life is greasy Bubbles.

i constantly find myself describing a sketchy situation as "it's getting pretty fucking greasy here boys"

Greasy is also a good word for describing OG kush at harvest....

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive watched so much TPB that when i talk now i say "abooot" and "get ooot of here" now...im speakin canada eye..

Me too! hehehe

The Boys must be like, "damn, look at all this popularity coming our way AFTER the show ended, eh!" It's becoming a major phenomenon.

Mike Clattenburg must be a comedy genius. I gotta say, though... either they need to get on making a new movie, or some episodes, or I'm going to have to start laying off the Trailer Park Boys a bit... because I'm overloading myself! I'd LOVE that feeling of seeing an episode for the first time, but as of right now I have seen every second of their stuff many times over.

I love pouring a glass of bourbon or scotch, smoke some killer herbs, and getting sideways while watching the show. Is there a better show to get vershnickered to!!!??? :) I think not. :)

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"I roll with ma kitties, and I'm hard as fuck" (Bubbles singing his rap on the porch at J-Roc's mom's house, while the crowd waits for Jaime to turn back into J-Roc.)

I mean, where the hell else are you gonna find someone saying these things!? hahaha

bbing

:cathug:i wanna start the “Bring back the Boys” fundraiser here @ icmag. We could do a split joint and kick some scrib to the server fund. Please Gypsy, this would a wonderful gift to the International community.....

N

NachoConQueso

Rick..you lied to the guy in the chair. You lied to the guy in the fucking chair.

"their shit flowers bobandy,from a distance they look just like regular flowers till you get up close and stick your nose in um, then you realise they are shit flowers and you got a whole fucking bouquet of them"

Blueshark

"I knew a guy who got shot twice in one day...He was a REAL asshole.."-- Sam the Caveman
"I'm just 'borrowing' you, this is totally NOT kidnapping..."-- Ricky
"I'm NEVER going back to jail again..."-- Julian
"That's one fuckin' nice kitty there..."-- Bubbles
"Man's gotta eat..." Randy aka 'Smoky"
"That's why I drink, Barb..."-- Jim Lahey
"Fuck off, I got work to do..."-- Cyrus
"You say "knowm-sayin" way too many times, Man..."-- T (Tyrone)
"What? Are you taking a 'knowm census??"-- J-roc
"The way she 'fuckin' goes..."-- Ray
"I'm not paying 6 Grand for used-fake tits..."-- Ricky
"She's in 'fuck-off' land, Ricky..."-- Sarah
"You gotta start growing dope and get your life together..."-- Lucy
"Fuck off with the gun..."-- Danny (the voice in the background usually yelling 'what the fuck'!!)

Way too many to list..... Best show ever

Wise

Loved that show!

Attachments

• DSC03027.jpg
    DSC03027.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Latest posts