What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Artist needed for Banner

G

guest3854

I know a lot of you folks are very talented in graphic design. GrindHouse Medical Seeds Co. is currently looking for a graphic artist to put together a logo and banner for ICMag. I would like tha type that flash from one image to another, moving text or...... Tha banner needs to stay as GrindHouse oriented as possible, using pics, quotes and such. Example, in text " GrindHouse Medical Seeds Co. Get educated .... Get GrindHouse"

Tha winner for this contest will be rewarded with a total of 3 packs of our latest crosses :yoinks: Mob Boss, The Prophet and Ultra Sonja:D

Tha wife an' I will be choosing tha winner ...... so let tha games begin.
Good luck to all applicants,
Steele

Last edited:
G

guest3854

K, I'll be unlocking my pic galleries that have a web publication, that I'm currently using. Come up with a Logo for us, as I should have mentioned we need one as well.

Thanks guys,
Steele

K, I'll be unlocking my pic galleries that have a web publication, that I'm currently using. Come up with a Logo for us, as I should have mentioned we need one as well.

Thanks guys,
Steele

:wave:
i dont have Flash animation, but here's a basic logo design.

picture.php

picture.php

i wish i could be of more assistance, but if you need any print work let me know :D

G

guest3854

Lightning Bug, tha script font for "GrindHouse Medical Seeds Co." in tha web/sig pic is Brush Script MT, with effects ..... drop shadow and such.

Cheese man, that's kinda cool, I would prefer tha top example.

Thanks fellas,
Steele

Hey CheeseMan, I didn't rip off your idea, I was already working on my own medical symbol/pot leaf version when you posted here. medical+pot= LOL. Not sure how to draw a grindhouse haha.

Steele, I worked with the brush mt font but it's kinda hard to read when small (those banners are small!) so I was hoping you were in the mood for a whole new thing:

The logo is sized at 4X6 inches at 300dpi for printing, can re-size and supply CMYK version. The logo is still pretty visible even down to 100 px avatar size:

Still working on a banner...

G

guest3854

LB, I dig tha script, very cool. One thang I'm not feelin' is tha snakes, anyway of customizing 'em into vines crawlin up tha staff and blooming into full leaves, maybe? (Snakes are tha devil, far as I'm concerned, and would prefer not to use 'em.) Realizing that some ideas are just unworkable, guess we'll just hav'ta see what you and others can come up with.....

Doin' some research on medical symbols has yielded limited results, but do feel tha Caduceus is THE symbol to use. Anyhow, carry on.....

Thanks fellas,
Steele

OK, I was really excited about making the leaves look like wings, I thought sticking full leaves on would be too 'easy', but after seeing it I think you are right Steele. It really makes it more triumphant looking instead of droopy LOL:

Hey Steele here's where I suck up and mention that I only buy seeds once every few years and The Prophet made the list, I only bought 3 strains so that says something special about what you are doing I think. I will document the grow late this year or early next, can't wait.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I love making animated banners. I am working on a couple seed company logos right now. I hope I can get my "entries" in soon enough for them all. Happy to do design for seeds any day.

G

guest3854

Keep 'em comin' fellas. Let's set a tentative due date of Wednesday, this week.

Thanks, fer all tha effort,
Steele

G

guest3854

Keep 'em comin' fellas. Let's set a tentative due date of Wednesday, this week.

Thanks, fer all tha effort,
Steele

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here ya go man, I posted these on the other thread as well. Great looking strains as well.
picture.php

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
picture.php

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRINDHOUSE-FLASH3.gif

G

guest3854

Just wanted to thank everyone who made a contribution.

Yeah MOney, you like that shit?!:sasmokin: SteveFrench did a killer job with us very happy with tha results.

Steele