What's new

Mob Boss

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Huge thank you to Steel Savage for his kindness :woohoo:.This is the first thread of 2 i'll be making.The other will start in a week or so.........

I'll grow em out in soil looking for a nice lady.So as i can do a bucket run :joint:........

The packaging........

picture.php

picture.php

The seed's....

picture.php

Now soaking in water....

picture.php

I'll be doing weekly updates for your viewing enjoyment.Again HUGE thank you Mr.Steel :yeahthats.

G

guest3854

Good deal, be sick to see 'em in tha bucket's. I'm sure yer gonna love these, Chem D has been one of my favorites since obtaining it, powerful; and tha Tang Tang is gonna add huge weight gains, mad golden trichs and a speedy rush.

Mad thanks T
Steele

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Oh i'm sure i'll love them Steel....and there will be a bucket grow :yeahthats.

Thank you krushonkush :joint:.

Little update all 5 seed's sank within a few hour's of soaking.After 24 hour's 3 of 5 have a tap root.All are now planted in cup's...........

picture.php

phattybudz

Nice I am thinking about getting some of these or the prophet I'm not sure which... what ph water do you soak your seeds in, 7? I've used tap water with mixed results before...

Can't wait to see em frosty!

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

ya i been wantin to try the prophet as-well..i love the pre-98bub i run....but her yeild sucks shit...total head stash imho...but with the tang tang male it might bump it up a bit....anyway....cant wait for more pic's tree master....peace az

CommieChase

This is my first post on here, but I'm in for the long haul on this one! Can't wait to get some of your genetics in the fall, Savage. Gonna have to try Mob Boss. Peace & Love.

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
I imagine this'll be interesting, let's see what's next on the Grindhouse Menu ;)

Enjoy the grow Teresa.

G

guest3854

Yo T, how they doin'?

I'm pretty busy with some major changes to tha GrindHouse facilities but do git in once a week to check on thangs .....

Stay safe an' grow HARD,
Steele

G

guest3854

Gdup, naw. T sometimes takes a minute to update but I guarantee you will be impressed, 'specially when these go into her tree room.

Steele