Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > (NL#2 x Chem) x OPG

Thread Title Search
(NL#2 x Chem) x OPG Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2020, 10:28 PM #21
Jerry_Garcia

Jerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by antheis View Post
It's breeder Steve's sweet pink grapefruit clone hit with sub cools agent orange. Made possible by Dr p of catnip seeds
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=286899
Thanks antheis! Great lineage

I would say my leaf structure looks very much like what Mack 10 had there but honestly hard to say.

Jerry Garcia Growing Up
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=375656

(NL#2 x Chem) x OPG Focused by RGSC
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377016

Last edited by Jerry_Garcia; 10-18-2020 at 10:56 PM..
Jerry_Garcia is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2020, 11:54 PM #22
antheis

antheis has much to be proud ofantheis has much to be proud ofantheis has much to be proud ofantheis has much to be proud ofantheis has much to be proud ofantheis has much to be proud ofantheis has much to be proud ofantheis has much to be proud ofantheis has much to be proud ofantheis has much to be proud ofantheis has much to be proud of
There are quite a few threads in catnip’s subforum as opg was his flagship strain.
antheis is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2020, 02:21 PM #23
Jerry_Garcia

Jerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of lightJerry_Garcia is a glorious beacon of light
Day 39 Flower

A couple of happenings in the past 24 hours. I had the 8 vegging plants in my veg tent and came to the realization that 4 is all I can really manage well in there given the size of the plants and the fact that I needed to get some clones going again. So I am down to one (NL#2 x Chem) x OPG and three different plants of my bag seed (all of which are looking better than I ever expected). I don't recall if I mentioned it earlier but this strain has been dubbed Asian Sensation (I let the friend that gifted me these seeds name the strain and apparently her nickname is Asian Sensation). Well, there you have it.

So we are down to 4 plants which could become mothers if any of these are worth keeping around. I also pulled two cuttings off each plant last night and placed them into the cloner. I used the exact same procedure in taking my clones this go around as I did my last. I'll be thrilled if I get 100% germination again. Now for some patience and just let them do their thing.

One picture below is a shot of the (NL#2 x Chem) x OPG I have in veg. Sorry, not my best picture. She has taken to topping, LST and super cropping very well. I definitely stressed her a bit and she couldn't of cared less.

Group Shot - OPG cross in the middle

OPG cross vegging plant

Veg Room - OPG cross in front middle

Asian Sensation #2

My last cloning attempt...hoping for these results again.

Jerry Garcia Growing Up

Last edited by Jerry_Garcia; 10-22-2020 at 05:25 PM..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2020, 05:23 PM #24
Jerry_Garcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bs0 View Post
I've got a few of these growing too. I'm interested to see what it was about the OPG that made RGS so excited that they crossed it with the entire world...
bs0, how are yours coming? How far along are they? Feel free to post, this thread is for all around information on this cross.

Jerry Garcia Growing Up

Old 10-22-2020, 06:23 PM #25
Fitzera

Fitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by antheis View Post
It's breeder Steve's sweet pink grapefruit clone hit with sub cools agent orange. Made possible by Dr p of catnip seeds
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=286899
Dr.P said he didn't have the original spg clone..

"For sure many of you are wondering already if this is the original clone of Breeder Steve Sweet pink grapefruit.
Well it's not. Unfortunately I don't have access to original clones and all my stable was built fro seeds during these years.
Sweet pink grapefruit I have is actually a work of Alpine Seeds, kindly handed by my dear friend Dimodz (where are you brother?).
Alpine seeds had the original cut and wanted to have in a seed form which didn't go self*pollination.
So he selected a Sweet chunk male to outcross the SPG clone and then backcrossed it 3 times to the clone again to have the best representation in seed form."
Fitzera is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2020, 07:20 PM #26
Jerry_Garcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzera View Post
Dr.P said he didn't have the original spg clone..

"For sure many of you are wondering already if this is the original clone of Breeder Steve Sweet pink grapefruit.
Well it's not. Unfortunately I don't have access to original clones and all my stable was built fro seeds during these years.
Sweet pink grapefruit I have is actually a work of Alpine Seeds, kindly handed by my dear friend Dimodz (where are you brother?).
Alpine seeds had the original cut and wanted to have in a seed form which didn't go self*pollination.
So he selected a Sweet chunk male to outcross the SPG clone and then backcrossed it 3 times to the clone again to have the best representation in seed form."
Thanks Fitzera! So a little differentiation in the SPG. Again, the OPG must be something special for RGSC to use extensively in their line. Still excited to see what kinda girl I have going.

Old 10-22-2020, 09:47 PM #27
Fitzera

Fitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry_Garcia View Post
Thanks Fitzera! So a little differentiation in the SPG. Again, the OPG must be something special for RGSC to use extensively in their line. Still excited to see what kinda girl I have going.
No worries brother! I'd like to grab some OPG seeds myself, it looks amazing and I can tell from the crosses I have going that it has some very sweet flavors that I'd like to see on their own.
Fitzera is online now Quote

Old 10-31-2020, 03:52 AM #28
Jerry_Garcia

Everything is going pretty well with the OPG cross. My other four plants were showing some tip necrosis so they all were flushed today. Runoff pH and tds were on the high side so I’m convinced that a flush was a good call.

She’s got a ways to go yet, I would guess 2-3 more weeks.

Old 11-03-2020, 06:03 AM #29
Jerry_Garcia

So since I don’t smell very well, I had my better half put her nose to this lady. All I said to her was rub your fingers on a bud and let me know what odors you can pull out. She smells pine sol and grapefruit thus far.

Jerry Garcia Growing Up

Old 11-06-2020, 03:34 AM #30
Jerry_Garcia

So the bag seed plants I was vegging have all been culled. I want to run this OPG cross next so I have pulled 8 clones. Two I plan to give to a friend in exchange for a White Widow clone. Don’t know much about her yet but I’m intrigued so I’ll take her in and flower one out along side the others.

Happy growing!

Jerry Garcia Growing Up