Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > A VP Kamala Harris Might Lead To Marijuana Legalization

Thread Title Search
A VP Kamala Harris Might Lead To Marijuana Legalization Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2020, 04:30 AM #21
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Time will tell.....I've witnessed Sheriffs' turn to med marijuana industries, judges and others that once thought cannabis was "bad", a "gateway drug" only to delve into the business.

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 autoflowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15 years, we're running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2020, 03:16 PM #22
Rembetis

Rembetis has much to be proud ofRembetis has much to be proud ofRembetis has much to be proud ofRembetis has much to be proud ofRembetis has much to be proud ofRembetis has much to be proud ofRembetis has much to be proud ofRembetis has much to be proud ofRembetis has much to be proud ofRembetis has much to be proud ofRembetis has much to be proud of
Joe was already a puppet for Big Pharma so his idea to move Cannabis to Schedule Two is no big surprise. We will need a prescription and it will allow them to take away home growing.
Just in time for all his Pharma buddies to release all their new Patented Canna Medicines.

I'm am also a moderate centrist which neither party cares about so I am going to sit this one out and hope that someday a new party of moderates from both sides can come together and form a third party and finally start getting something done in this country
Rembetis is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2020, 05:37 PM #23
subrob

subrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivor
Ya, federal legalization will lead to a SERIOUS war on home grows. The states fukn up cannabis law is bad enough but at least they let us have little tiny scraps of grows.
Here's some thoughts for those under my current age of 50:
Scientists, doctors and politicians knew, before I was born, that cannabis is not a harmful drug. They knew we had food, drinks, air, medicine, etc that is more harmful. Yet, trillions of dollars have been generated with the war on cannabis. They know. They have known, and they don't care. If it goes legal, it will be because they have a plan to control it. All of it. And if they control it, it means they will have to stomp out a resistance they have not been able to for 90 years. They can't kill us all. They are finding it increasingly difficult to hand down 20-life sentences. I just don't see how they can control it, therefore, I can't see how they can legalize it.
subrob is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2020, 02:46 PM #24
mowood3479

mowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivormowood3479 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by subrob View Post
Ya, federal legalization will lead to a SERIOUS war on home grows. The states fukn up cannabis law is bad enough but at least they let us have little tiny scraps of grows.
Here's some thoughts for those under my current age of 50:
Scientists, doctors and politicians knew, before I was born, that cannabis is not a harmful drug. They knew we had food, drinks, air, medicine, etc that is more harmful. Yet, trillions of dollars have been generated with the war on cannabis. They know. They have known, and they don't care. If it goes legal, it will be because they have a plan to control it. All of it. And if they control it, it means they will have to stomp out a resistance they have not been able to for 90 years. They can't kill us all. They are finding it increasingly difficult to hand down 20-life sentences. I just don't see how they can control it, therefore, I can't see how they can legalize it.
Drones for outdoor and power companies snitching smart meters for indoor... they can’t eradicate homegrowing but they can limit commercial production enough to prop up whatever monopoly there paid to protect... they’re tightening the screws for sure.
mowood3479 is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2020, 05:42 PM #25
Lyfespan

Lyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowood3479 View Post
Drones for outdoor and power companies snitching smart meters for indoor... they can’t eradicate homegrowing but they can limit commercial production enough to prop up whatever monopoly there paid to protect... they’re tightening the screws for sure.
off grid solar for the win
Lyfespan is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2020, 06:37 PM #26
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannavore View Post
Cannabis legalization was already proposed for the 2020 Democratic Party Platform and they vetoed it lol.
i believe there is enough support for it on the D side, but they did not want to run on it due to the urgency of trying to remove chump. why give the Rs another stick to hit them over the head with? i can see the headlines now - chump on the porch of a church, holding an unopened bible and saying "not only do they hate God, they want to give YOUR CHILDREN the devil weed marihuana..."

Old 08-25-2020, 08:32 PM #27
Oregonism

Oregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really nice
Barry McCaffrey says fuck you!

also drug courts are no better than unimpeded spying, which we also dont seem to give a fuck about, collectively.
Oregonism is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2020, 08:44 PM #28
Oregonism

Oregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really niceOregonism is just really nice
Maybe the biggest irony about Dems providing legalization is that their version like Oregon decided to give 20% of taxes to LEO.
NOW, they aint even mentioning that little aspect as they say nothing about current situations, like Oregon Dem leadership has. They are agreeing with defunding while shovelling money to the piggies thats called power brokering. Fuck republicans Fuck democrats. Eazy peezy.
Oregonism is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2020, 08:55 PM #29
Fiddynut

Fiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonism View Post
Fuck republicans Fuck democrats. Eazy peezy.
It really is that easy! Once you buy into one of the other you become part of the problem. The parties keep us divided so we can't get anything done and as long as we keep tolerating that were going nowhere.
Fiddynut is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2020, 12:21 AM #30
herbgreen

herbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant futureherbgreen has a brilliant future
And the minute a third party ever does get in...

That will be the day they team up to get of Rid of them

So they can get back to business as usual

It's True

herbgreen is offline Quote