What's new

AK47 almost harvest time

G

Cool, I got to clear out all my LSD and NYCD clones and get them into their tables. Once i get them under control and 12/12 I'll start to work on the AK. Most likely i'll germ them just before everything goes 12/12 with the LSD and NYCD. The Thai will be clone about the same time as the AK starts. I hope i do well with the AK, got to find a keeper Male and Female for crossing.
Later

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got around to looking at the above pics and realized, they're all pretty close shots, and that maybe people might like to see the buds from further away...

20ak-3-03-04-022.jpg

20ak-3-03-04-019.jpg

cc

G

WoW, those are awsome. I'm happy to see those baby's and hope mine will turn out that well.
Very Nice

TommyUK

very nice..

very nice..

love your AK47 CP, always been a fan though ive never grown or smoked it :confused:

always looked so good though :D

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
CC, those look like some sticky AK's and a job well done! Been a while since I smelled some fresh growing herb....can smell those AK's just from the pics. Mighty fine indeed :D

dg

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys.
I'd like to share some smoke with you one day DG. Who knows :p We can't make it out to the DAM this ano :( Maybe next year...

This AK is currently slow-drying in a dark closet with very little air circ, just enough to keep mold away. Should be some killer dank. The smell is down-right offensive :) BAM! It's the quintessential WEED smell. If you have this on you when talking to a cop you might as well just get out, put your hands on the hood and spread em! :eek:

Last edited:

Bodhi

Heya CC you Il Maestro! :p

I don't know how I missed this thread but damn brotha! :eek:
I think I can honestly say that those are the epitomy of ideal buds in my opinion and it is by no means overstating when I say that I think you grow some of the best. :)

Well I tried to give you the praise you deserve without sounding like a kiss-ass but I'm not so sure it worked lol Great work nonetheless. I wish I could have a clone of your garden CC haha You just have all the rockin' genetics any cannabis enthusiast could ever want!

grow strong and stay safe
-sun

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Sun, thanks bro. :D

Hybrid, where you live? I'm on the way!

Rudders, I figure I'll let the pics answer your question ;)

cc

20ak47-curing-002.jpg

20ak47-curing-004.jpg

20ak47-curing-001.jpg

G

Nice budshots CC. You better be SMOKING YOUR ASS OFFF if you are going to own bud like that, like Sun said, you grow some of the best :D

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Wow! Unbelievable buds, beyond words.The smoke must be true"dick in the dirt" weed. CC, would it be OK if I borrowed one of your pictures as wallpaper for my computer?:cool:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for stoping in peeps... :p

This ak smokes nice ;) It gets one mightily stoned too.

A friend and I were staring off into the forest smoking the ak the other day. It's a great outdoors smoke if you've got nothing to do.