What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who else is watching Hash Church live?

Stan G.

I gotta say I am a fan of Bubbleman's Hash Church. The regulars, including our very own Sam Skunkman, Crack me up on a weekly basis. Plus, the knowledge drops keep growers and hash makers alike, up to date on the latest Cannabis information.:tiphat:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would read cliff notes if someone made them.

But otherwise, I can hardly stand my own stoned rambling, let alone an uneditted group chat.

troutman

Seed Whore
Can you ask them questions?

Would be cool if callers can ask 1 question live like a radio station,etc. to one of the panel speakers.

Adam Dunn allows questions on his show.

I wonder if Bubbleman would allow this on Hash Church?

Stan G.

Can you ask them questions?

Would be cool if callers can ask 1 question live like a radio station,etc. to one of the panel speakers.

Adam Dunn allows questions on his show.

I wonder if Bubbleman would allow this on Hash Church?
Yes, we ask questions live on the chat during daily wake and bakes, and when he can answer he replies. Wake and bakes usually start around 10 sometimes 11 mountain time.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
link , i used to chat on bubblemans site , hes cool and friendly, i didnt know he said some internet radio action going

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I would read cliff notes if someone made them.

But otherwise, I can hardly stand my own stoned rambling, let alone an unedited group chat.

Ditto on that. I tried watching it and got through about 2 minutes. LMAO

Cliff Notes for sure. LOL

H

HaHaHashish

Hash Church hasn't been on youtude for several weeks, Bubbleman has been sick and he said he is changing the format of the show. Bubbleman also does a shorter wake and bake show several times per week.

and yes, 4 hours is a long time, especially for some one with a grow, a life, + work, family, & play, so I usually listen to it a little at the time during the week....but there are pearls of wisdom dropped on every show about all things hashish and cannabis. Sam Skunkman, Etiene and other regulars are have decades of experience and there are lots of other experts in their specialized field that come on the show and talk.

This show is worth checking if only to listen to Sam Skunkman.

i expect the new format to be shorter and more focused on the specific subject (for example growing resin, epilepsy etc) as opposed to the past shows that usually rambled on where the subject and guest panelists direction took them.

I don't know about cliff notes (whatever they are?) but I sure would like a summary with times from each show so I could fast forward to the discussions I want to hear like hash making, not discussions about medical cannabis for epileptics. Sometime I speed up the sound to 1.25 x to get through the long show.

The biggest peeve I have is that 9 out of 10 people on the show set their camera up so I can only see the top half of their heads as the bottom of the screen is covered in photos of those on the panel...and that the sound of many panelist is terrible.

but if you like hearing intelligent discussions about all things hashish, then definitely check it out, you'll enjoy it. If I had a big grow, I would listen to the show when I was working in there...or when going on long drives

Latest posts

Latest posts