What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

I'm at it again...a little lunch...
IMG_20230724_114146862_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thunderstorms blew through power went out several times now I’m hearing sirens outside that means a tree blew down somewhere

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...looks like the short break from gazillion degree temps is over until next weekend...back to the hellscape...
trimming today after a run to the used book store and the fancy yuppy mart...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Threads are a cool thing to have ..because you can go back into time and take a look at them to see the trails of where they’ve been laid down ..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from the bookstore...even managed to get a #8 on the all time list for a strava segment along the way...just a quick 1km sprint...not really my specialty,except for frantic "get across the intersection before the light changes" sprints...i do better on longer segments...
probably a bit silly considering it's 101 out...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol..It’s a race in the village with my neighbors..we’ve had so much rain the lawn’s are growing like mad ..who can keep the lawn the nicest…?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I got sprinkled on today. Super humid out. I missed the severe weather by about 25 miles. After it past me they got quarter sized hail and heavy rain with thunder and lightning.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It was just really humid where I was. Missed the winds, hail, thunder and Lightning. Just a few sprinkles is all.

Besides I finished early today. Only worked about 7.5 hours. Finished the roof.

Latest posts

Latest posts