jamaican "lambsbread"

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
IMGP2209 (2).JPG

Banana bubblegum one

Last edited:

IndicaFarmer

Weed found in a 2700 year old temple in Israel.

picture.php

They also found traces of tobacco in the mummies.Cocaine was first isolated in 1859 and later in 1880 popular as medicine or recreation.Contamination can only be occured among western archeologists in that period.

Btw don't think that the Spanish Catholic Church approved the use of ganja.
hashish, or thc residue was left in the mummies, inside. I beleive from reading the literature myself that the cocaine, thc and opium, was all completely legit findings. also the nicotine and nicotine metabolites. but who knows.

IndicaFarmer

ganja is useless as a fibre source

hence why the British experimented (unsuccessfully) with cultivating hemp in tropical India in order to rig their ships

also, re. the other stuff you wrote:

maritime trade networks in Eurasia date back way earlier than 500 BCE (literally, thousands of years earlier)

just because stuff seems like it ought to have happened a certain way from our perspective, doesn't mean it did
actually, as in nepal, in many traditional societies, cannabis is used for fiber, food and medicine. as in the same actual variety being used.

herbgreen

Veteran
I read in comments for that Bob Marley... they said it was best concert they ever had on dvd

I thought wait a second I have got a Bob Marley vhs here

I didnt even have to get out of my chair...I could reach it!

Bob Marley Live At the Rainbow !

Must be a Rasta Christmas Miracle!!!:biggrin:

Chuckeye

popcorn.gif

From my last grow > Lambs Bread from True North Seed Bank.

My grow space was temporarily unavailable so I started my germinated seeds in solo cups under an 85W CFL bulb. On day 18 they were transplanted into 3 gallon fabric pots of ProMix HP and moved to a 600w MH/HPS bulb. Mega Crop one part.

I'm pretty sure this slow/low light accounted for the relatively low yield of 5.2 oz.

The Girls 27 July Transplant Day 19.jpg

Day 44

Day 44 Lambs Bread 21 Aug.jpg

Flipped on day 50, day 26 of flower.

Day 26  Lambs Bread 20 Sept.jpg

Day 100

Day 50  Lambs Bread high 13 Oct.jpg

Day 108, shot under the HPS and color corrected to 2000k ;)

Lambs Bread Bud one 19 Oct.jpg

Wet trim harvest, day 120

Day 120  Lambs Bread beer can 2 Nov.jpg

Roughly two weeks later....

Lambs Bread.jpg

So far all I've smoked is about a 1/3 of a one hitter pipe of scissor scrapings.

Yikes, the highest I've been in years :canabis:

Cheers

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
View attachment 18796311

My grow space was temporarily unavailable so I started my germinated seeds in solo cups under an 85W CFL bulb. On day 18 they were transplanted into 3 gallon fabric pots of ProMix HP and moved to a 600w MH/HPS bulb. Mega Crop one part.

I'm pretty sure this slow/low light accounted for the relatively low yield of 5.2 oz.

View attachment 18796313

Day 44

View attachment 18796314

View attachment 18796315

Day 100

View attachment 18796317

View attachment 18796318

View attachment 18796319

View attachment 18796320

So far all I've smoked is about a 1/3 of a one hitter pipe of scissor scrapings.

Cheers
With all due respect, the plants seem to me much more hybrid than real lambsbread, however they are very beautiful...
Smells / tastes / effect?

Chuckeye

With all due respect, the plants seem to me much more hybrid than real lambsbread, however they are very beautiful...
Smells / tastes / effect?

I grew Lambs Bread, Durban Poison and Double Chocolate. None of them exhibited the long skinny leaves I expected from almost pure Sativa's.

Lambs Bread comes from nearly pure Jamaican Sativa genetics, with a ratio of 95% Sativa and only 5% Indica.

I have yet to smoke the flower to get a true sense of it's effect... Still working on taste testing three other strains ;)

It usually takes me three or four sessions with a new strain to come to know what to expect.

Cheers

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 18796311

View attachment 18796313

Day 44

View attachment 18796314

View attachment 18796315

Day 100

View attachment 18796317

View attachment 18796318

View attachment 18796319

View attachment 18796320

Cheers
Perfect 🤩

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I grew Lambs Bread, Durban Poison and Double Chocolate. None of them exhibited the long skinny leaves I expected from almost pure Sativa's.
I think none of the three are pure sativas (but I'm not disparaging your plants), for informational purposes you can look at my Jamaican sativa, or @Roms or @Hmong lambsbread, or others here on the forum, as well as real Durban... :)

Chuckeye

I think none of the three are pure sativas (but I'm not disparaging your plants), for informational purposes you can look at my Jamaican sativa, or @Roms or @Hmong lambsbread, or others here on the forum, as well as real Durban... :)
I was under no illusions they were the real deal ;)

Breeders guesstimate of 9 - 10 weeks flowering is a sure give away !

But I'm still happy with the results.

Malawi from Ace seeds should be in my mail box tomorrow, we'll see how that goes :canabis:

Cheers