What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mob Boss (Chem D X Tang Tang Males) overview

G

guest3854

Kronk, I too would love to see 'em. Nice count on tha girls, 4-6 is killer. Tha lighter green plant, without looking at it I would speculate that to be a Tang Tang pheno.

Cobcoop, really stoked you were happy with tha US. I'm sure yer gonna love some Mob Boss.

Steele

Kwigybo

I'm done watching from the sidelines. Time to get into the game. I was torn between so many different seeds and companies - I was gonna try ojd's SSSDH, or BOG's Lifesaver but I thought, The Grindhouse could use my support as per my sig. I have a lot of respect for Steele and hell, I hear great things about his genetics.

I've ordered a pack of Mob Boss and I'll definitely post a grow log. Can't wait.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
heres a harvest pic of my biggest mob boss. It actually exceeded in total weight than the other 3 plants combined. The smell is fuely and citrusy. Very unusal for a lemon smelling bud in my mind. Making dry sift was simple and pressed very easy just using fingers. It was so hashy the my scissors had to be cleaned half way through, mind you i use two pairs of scissors.

The dry sift is a much lighter color than the scissor hsh. Ended up with a nice size chunk for the little leaf material.

G

guest3854

Yo Big,
you wanted a Chem pheno, sounds like you just may have found one. Tha ChemD has a gnarly fuel, lemon overtone with a skull draggin stone. (And hash from tha CD is tops, fyi) Let us know how she tastes, smokes an' stones ya.

Steele

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
your right Steele, she's the keeper. This reminds of Sour diesel in some aspects. Mostly when smoking a joint, the buds so strong that its harsh and burns your throat. Not in a bad way but if you smoke too much your in for a sore throat.

The taste is just like the smell, but where the bud stands out is then length of the stone. You smoke it and your done, A little bit of hash goes a long way also. This is some bud i can consider one hitter quitter. I smoke a lot of pot of pot in a day, but it only takes a little bit of Mob Boss to top me from smoking for a couple of hours.

She doesnt taste as good as the prophet, but she makes up for it in quanity and stone.

Kwigybo

Sorry to Steele and GrindHouse. I know I promised to do a grow log on Mob Boss but the beans never arrived. Not to worry. Keep up the good work.

Jamm

hello,
the Mob-Moss seems to be interresting, congratulations has you Steele Savage. Infortunately (for me, status refugee) the price is a little high. the pack is of 10 seeds ? it exists packs of 5 seeds ?
(sorry for this question not elegant and for my bad english language !)
you work less of genetic and all seems superb, congratulations has you !
friendly and respect,
jamm

daheadies

poppin' outta control
dude.. 60 bucks for 12 seeds is a freakin steal.. especially of this quality. if you cant afford that, you cant afford to grow them..

Jamm

I am a politic refugee even for an apartment this is impossible. even to eat this can be a big problem.
if people possess a lot dollars and a lot of space this is superb for them. I got there Laos with not even $10 ...
and I play guitar to win $15 per day... NO COMMENT !
it does not say I am one homeless... in my country my family has killed, my father was mayor of the city.
for not to die I, to leave my country & the dollars are a problem for me in this world but I appreciated the Genetic beautiful.

But thank has you for you super response.

onelung09

damn bro hes a refugee he probably cant afford to grow them try to get the money up buddy its worth it and if you fail to get the money up and you have enough posts PM me i maybe able to help you out friend hope ur life goes on the up and up people have helped me out before and i dont mind to pay it forward good luck jamm

Last edited:

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
yea $60 is a couple months income in some places... Can see how it can be hard getting it. But it's so worth it. This is great smoke for sure, some of the best.
Check out annaC on Seedbay, got some great cheaper hybrids too. Don't let the price fool ya.

Jamm

Thank you daheadies :)

I am not here for the charity... logic. my problem of dollars are personal, only. the life is very hard for me and I not speech of my problem. if it existed packs 5 seeds I could take, but $ 60, not.
I know chemdawg91 (never work) but just consumed :bump:
very interresting genetic.
the life is not identic for all but if I have later 60$, I'll order with pleasure on Mob Moss.

thank has all and sorry for my question.
cheers !

C

cmobile69

Jamm no apologies needed from where I am standing, sometimes those dollars are hard to come by. On another unrelated note thank you Steele I received my order of Mob Boss yesterday from the boo, 12 seeds You are a classy guy, Happy Holidays to the Grindhouse fam. That includes ICmags house too.

Y

YosemiteSam

IMG_1282.jpg

8.5 weeks

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work YS..... You still running that Jack Peters Hydro at 1/.66 ratio?

Y

YosemiteSam

well this is damned embarrassing

well this is damned embarrassing

I posted the wrong pic. Here are the real deal MB...the only plant I have that out trichs that brand x thing.
IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

could a mod make my dumbass mistake go away???