What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG4 X SOUR KUSH

A

acridlab

one gg4
picture.php
was dusted with pollen from our sour kush
picture.php

Here's the first round from seed,,
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

A

acridlab

Only took 2 Bud shots because I thought it was gonna end up decent at best,, since we only popped one seed:)
picture.php
picture.php
it ended up turning out great

A

acridlab

Now we're running it again to see if there's any Hermie traits..have one in week 5. And here's the backup mom
picture.php
picture.php
and here it is with it's mom Gg#4
picture.php

A

acridlab

Long story short,,it smells like glue n sour in the bag,,smells glue in the air,looks like sour and glue ..
While in veg and in flower it's dank bottom of garbage can stank.. The buds are a ill looser than glue bud it's still got that crispy, spongy style nuggetry the glues known for.. The smoke tastes just like the sour, and glue 50/50. sweet green Apple diesel/ gasoline" the cheap 85 stuff" and in there is also the chocolaty glue chem spice ... Its gotta be close to the strength of the 4.. Same style Buzz.. I love it..

Anyhow,, not here to stake any claim cuz we are just a bunch of chuckers. N like to let everyone else do the hard work..
If this thing can pass some stress tests, we would like to give it to joesy.. Would be an honer if the Gg strains crew gave her a shot..time Will tell.. And everyone can thank Loudbagwell n the dirt road demon, lol,, for This stinky azz flower cuz they actually went through the trouble,,, be back with updates tomorrow..

Peace

A

acridlab

thnx,DTOG. appreciate you stoppn in here.man:biggrin:

I'm gonna take some shots of the one in week 5 tonight. its right next to gg4 too. this round doesn't look like its gonna set up the same,, we topped it and lst'd alot.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Looks like it's turning out great! I'm running RP SK and gg4 in my space....not combined though!!! Lol! Definitely gonna stick around to check this out.
:lurk:

Erliqin

looks great acridlab. just got a 3 seeds pack of rp sk.. mostly from seeing your budshots lol. great cross! peace

jmk18

I just harvested some glue and that looks fantastic. Hope no hermie traits come about. Would love to run her

A

acridlab

Under pressure now,all the big tymerz stopping in.. ^^Thnks a lot u guys.
It's late week 6 now.. It's going nice n smooth
This round it's much prettier, not so as much Fox tail as the seed run.smells really Damn good.. Like a sweet, yet raunchy glue. Not as frosty as the glue But it's def got more sugar than the Sour.
So far were really stoked. One lone seed was popped out of sheer boredom and now it looks like we have a New girl around here.. We Prolly threw away 30 strains in the last 3 years.. I can tell this ones staying for a minute.. Anyhow,, hope everyone's doing good,, peace
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
here's a gg4 for reference, same week, same light n bites, etc
picture.php