What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RAID at NNCC IN SAN FERNANDO VALLEY CALIFORONIA

Z

Zeinth

RAID at NNCC? say it ain't so!!!!
"ATTENTION PATIENTS:

The LAPD is raiding NNCC in Reseda right now. We have confirmation from very reliable sources and we need everybody in the area to go over there and protest right now!

Nature's Natural Collective Care (NNCC)
6951 Reseda Blvd. Reseda, Ca.

If you can, please go down there right now!"

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
I truly hate to see any provider get busted BUT NNCC had it coming. The last time i went there it was just a joke. The way they ran their business was very risky and very unsafe for those that went there.

I hope that everyone that works there is okay regardless of my own thoughts though. As ReelBusy1 said below - "no one should go to jail for cannabis"

Last edited:

nephilthim

I truly hate to see any provider get busted BUT NNCC had it coming. The last time i went there it was just a joke. The way they ran their business was very risky and very unsafe for those that went there.

I hope that everyone that works there is okay regardless of my own thoughts though.

no one should have it coming for providing a resource better than anyone else.unsafe?ease up sap.I have been to nncc dozens of times never had a problem never heard of anyone having a problem.maybe if you got a goody bag and the great deals compared to other clubs you would feel differantly.
especially on the 20th .
I hope everyone is o.k. and screw cooley and his leo drug thugs.

aligee

Veteran
Wow I'm shocked that's where I got PureKush from !!!I'm a card holder but I'm definantly staying underground fuhc medical marijuana the whole concept is bogus !!!OVERGROW OVERGROW !!! aliG!!!

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran

NNCC had it coming?? thats some dirt shit to say. i know for fact they usually had prety good quality wit a 50 dollar cap. good people. and try before you buy. please tell me what you think they deserve to be busted for????

Z

Zeinth

Smashed the door through..took everthing..and led kev to a patol car..NOOOOO..

There sending a real clear message today...They want everone to close.

theres a protest thursday 10-23-09.

kev and nncc has been around for 4 years..with a 50 cap.

closed membership..pre ico collective..

watch how many coops close now...sucks big time.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Fuck this...I am just going back underground till they get their shit together!!
Been working all these years-- Maybe join a Cartel...their business seems to be running uninterrupted!! (Not really...but shit!!)
I am about at my end of "Faith" that the Gov will do the right thing--
WAC War Against Cops!!:mad::mad::wallbash::wallbash:

bterzz

Veteran
Wait Blue Dot are you serious??? Where did you hear this?? :yoinks: :wallbash:

Anyways, I feel bad for Kev as he's always been super nice. If you ever had a problem Kev would make it right.

Hopefully he gets through this ok..

I heard it was a pretty bad way to go down. Supposedly his wife ratted him out but who knows how true that could be.

deejaycruise

NNCC had it coming?? thats some dirt shit to say. i know for fact they usually had prety good quality wit a 50 dollar cap. good people. and try before you buy. please tell me what you think they deserve to be busted for????

Lets see $50.00 cap. hmmm at that like 400 oz. Indoors just 6 plants in a rented commercial building and it can't cost more than $100 oz and I can't grow, my yeild sucks, but its still less than $100 oz. in a rented unit. how much does it cost you. Its illegal to sell for profit. If their growers do more than six plants I would expect even lower cost. I am not good at math but I think someone may have pocketed something. And not anyone could argue with making an example of anyone who profits off the sick would they. I'm just saying, I'm not saying.
I think growers should be compensated for their time, I spend at most 15 minutes every 4 or 5 days on my 6 plants.(except at setup and harvest) Hope they do a means test and we all get the results. I mean if he ain't like the rest of us, behind in his house payments and car payments and credit cards maxed it would be obvious. There is a protest tomorrow so we can actually see how many patients of NNCC are actually effected by this. Those that do not show up obviously will get there meds down the street, so to see who is actually effected by this it would be simple with a look at who shows up, except you have to subtract the usual 50 or so who are always there.

Wow this is crazy. Ive been to NNCC and would have never expected this to happen to them. Im curious as to why they busted them they seemed pretty legit and I never noticed any shadyness but i didn't frequent much.

B

Blue Dot

Wait Blue Dot are you serious??? Where did you hear this??.

Hear what? There is nothing in 215 or sb420 that mentioned dispensaries.

Yeah cities tolerated them, but not so much on legal ground rather that's just how the cities chose to act.

Just because a city tolerates a dispensary (by ordinance) doesn't mean it's in the state law or then becomes state law.

It's funny because dispensaries are only really first even mentioned in Jerry's guidelines.

Just because they operated for years before that doesn't mean anything.

dc2bar

sigh. it's good to see obama's "we're going to leave medical operations alone" is going well. Though to be fair OP said it was an LAPD raid.

Anyone got any more info? what happened? why were they raided? laundry list of charges?

johnnyla

Veteran
Lets see $50.00 cap. hmmm at that like 400 oz. Indoors just 6 plants in a rented commercial building and it can't cost more than $100 oz and I can't grow, my yeild sucks, but its still less than $100 oz. in a rented unit. how much does it cost you. Its illegal to sell for profit. If their growers do more than six plants I would expect even lower cost. I am not good at math but I think someone may have pocketed something. And not anyone could argue with making an example of anyone who profits off the sick would they. I'm just saying, I'm not saying.
I think growers should be compensated for their time, I spend at most 15 minutes every 4 or 5 days on my 6 plants.(except at setup and harvest) Hope they do a means test and we all get the results. I mean if he ain't like the rest of us, behind in his house payments and car payments and credit cards maxed it would be obvious. There is a protest tomorrow so we can actually see how many patients of NNCC are actually effected by this. Those that do not show up obviously will get there meds down the street, so to see who is actually effected by this it would be simple with a look at who shows up, except you have to subtract the usual 50 or so who are always there.

"And not anyone could argue with making an example of anyone who profits off the sick would they. I'm just saying, I'm not saying."

What society do you live in?

Who profits off of cancer meds? Aids meds? Cold meds?

PHARMACEUTICAL CORPS. 6:1 ratio of lobbyists to Senators.

I am arguing with you.

YOU ARE FUCKED IN THE HEAD FOR YOUR QUOTE:

"And not anyone could argue with making an example of anyone who profits off the sick would they. I'm just saying, I'm not saying."

johnnyla

Veteran
no one should have it coming for providing a resource better than anyone else.unsafe?ease up sap.I have been to nncc dozens of times never had a problem never heard of anyone having a problem.maybe if you got a goody bag and the great deals compared to other clubs you would feel differantly.
especially on the 20th .
I hope everyone is o.k. and screw cooley and his leo drug thugs.

"maybe if you got a goody bag and the great deals compared to other clubs you would feel differantly."

dumb statement bro. very dumb. it's about safe access not being cool, dope, bling, and hookin' you up with the dank shit yo.

having said that i've never been to this place but plenty of shady and non shady over the years and many places are not safe for security reasons based on their modus operandi. if i got to a place and don't like something i never go back. with a 1,000 choices, you are a fool to go back to a place if you had any kind of bad experience. why? why go back? no good reason at all. Business 101 but they don't teach you that on da streets.

i don't know of anyone who needs cannabis who cannot get it. it truly is stupid that anyone should go to jail for cannabis, but unfortunately we live in a society of laws and you can go to jail for a lot of other stupid shit too. obviously they were not operating according to state law or they wouldn't risk the civil rights violation lawsuit.

bterzz

Veteran
Hear what? There is nothing in 215 or sb420 that mentioned dispensaries.

Yeah cities tolerated them, but not so much on legal ground rather that's just how the cities chose to act.

Just because a city tolerates a dispensary (by ordinance) doesn't mean it's in the state law or then becomes state law.

It's funny because dispensaries are only really first even mentioned in Jerry's guidelines.

Just because they operated for years before that doesn't mean anything.

I was kidding bro. You've been preaching about it for months.

bterzz

Veteran
"maybe if you got a goody bag and the great deals compared to other clubs you would feel differantly."

dumb statement bro. very dumb. it's about safe access not being cool, dope, bling, and hookin' you up with the dank shit yo.

How can you say that is a dumb statement and then follow it up with yet a statement just as that.

He didnt mention anything about being cool, dope, bling, or "dank shit yo" so get the fuck off your high horse.

He was saying the club was compassionate and hooked up there members with free meds MONTHLY, nothing about how cool they are.. HE SIMPLY SAID THEY WERE SAFE AND COMPASSIONATE.

:dueling: