What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Morning folks, and good to hear you are well DrP....I always wonder what’s up when a regular quits posting. Which I need to check up on bugman, ef4 tornado with 170 mph winds not far from us a few days ago.

Looking good OAM!

VG, the 5 babies are doing fine ....didn’t realize you lurk around these parts

i servived the weather just fine,

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i got a couple clones the other day , sleepy monkey [gg4 x shuteye] soposely that 1 in a million cut, plum ambrosia, an grape pie.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...

all that weather stuff was 1000+ miles away but i'm fine too! we had 1/100th of an inch of rain yesterday...the levees held...:) a bunch of up-pots to deal with today,a little more trimming to finish the sundae driver x banana og bx,then just another 1/2lb of rozay to trim up:jump:
got a bunch of stuff to order,a new 8 inch fan/filter for the main room,and a couple of leds to acquire.and a 6 inch fan...and another trip to home despot...hopefully i can get more of the spring cleaning done during the brief lull between harvest...

without the doggos here i managed to sleep in fairly late...and i didn't wake up with a "trapped between two dogs" backache...

Cuddles

eggs,hash browns,sausage,bacon,blood pudding,tomatoes,mushrooms,beans,and toast

well I don´t know what hash browns are and don´t think I ever had them even when in US but I do know that if I had all of that for breakfast I would end up feeling ill all day 🤪. I only eat breakfast on rare occasions

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we call it black pudding, but it's made from pigs blood and fat... so i guess blood pudding is telling it like it is!

VG

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: working on a new super top secret trimming method where i screw around a bunch while hoping the buds trim themselves...gonna try leaving out a saucer of cream for the spriggans and see if that works...:blowbubbles:

Goodherb

in america we call it "what the fuck is that? gross!" now get some ranch dressing in there a whole different story:yummy:

Lol, yes. That's got to be one the gross relics of colonial Britain. It was prevalent in the west indies up to 30 years ago. Younger americanized generation ,plus RASTAMAN adherence to Levitical diet/precept have turn one's minds .

I don't think hot sauce , will cut it !

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Morning fellas, coffee time. Woke up to this...
16170175216071651766922.jpg

We got another 3" of snow overnight. Supposed to taper off in like an hour and a half. :skiiing:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
For once we didn't get the snow. Just some ice. Really nice 28 degrees here with 40 mph winds. No hike this am, fook that!

Few hundred tomatoes to up-pot today. Good times.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Good morning folks!

Dang Org... Looks like March is going out like a Lion up there at your place!

Lester, 28 ain't too bad at daybreak... But those 40 mph winds make it tough!

33 degrees at 7:30 this morning here, but no wind, and the sun is shining bright... Gonna be a beautiful day, supposed to get up to 69 or 70 this afternoon..
A buddy is coming over in about an hour or so.. He recently purchased a Norwegian Krag–Jørgensen army rifle... Fires a 8 x 58mm round...

He wants to shoot a box of shells today...and he doesn't have the room to do that at his house...
-------------------------------------------------------

All my clones have rooted and been up-potted in my growing mix and are doing great...
I've got 21 of them... Around the middle of May, I'll select the best 10 of them to go in the big holes at the hideout...

Winter vacation is almost over for me...

Akss

Yeah definitely not looking to get any more of the white stuff..got a bunch of rain..pretty nippy this morning supposed to hit 50 for a high blowing a gale though...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: looks outside....nope,no snow here! plenty of frost...still trimming...only maybe a 1/2lb to go...

supposed to get windy here tomorrow....blowing dust warning up...fun! i love blowing dust,makes everything taste like flint,and you get world class eye boogers!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:almost done trimming the sundae driver x banana og bx...thankfully this strain gets released soon so it might get a name that takes less time to type out:rolleyes:

one more container left to trim after this...did pretty good on this round of harvest,should be about 3 1/2-4lbs total...not baller numbers,but good for me...

Latest posts

Latest posts