What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran

StarCrash you have some interesting equipment in there..... are those industrial fixtures? That's a really beautiful plant..... Crash please tell me something. Do you have a bathtub grow going on? Growing that stinky weed in the SHITTER....Are you...... hehehehehe :)

If so NAMELESS you're way off the hook man......

Grizz

Veteran
the biggest plant I ever grew was next to a cracked sewer pipe in AZ, never watered it, it was some good shit :)

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I have been looking at MBFerts product line, and they have a stretch stopper product that stops the stretch when flipped to flower, and is supposed to turn that energy into bud production. Has anyone tried that product, especially with GG4?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Havent tried stretch stopper, sounds like pgr bushmaster to me. I did find out that if i pinch under where the main cola would be it does slow down upward. Pic is last cycle no pinch and current cycle with pinch. All were flowered at about the height.
picture.php
picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
the glue really likes to be supercropped. i ended up pinching all my tops prob twice.
bushmaster sprang to my mind as well. id steer clear of that mess personally, but im not a bottle feeder lol.

~star~crash~

good morning gg#4 lovers

good morning gg#4 lovers

I'm controlling my gg4 stretch & promoting lateral growth & an even canopy w/ a few strategic twist ties..
:plant grow:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been looking at MBFerts product line, and they have a stretch stopper product that stops the stretch when flipped to flower, and is supposed to turn that energy into bud production. Has anyone tried that product, especially with GG4?

yes & it doesn't work !

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the glue really likes to be supercropped. i ended up pinching all my tops prob twice.
bushmaster sprang to my mind as well. id steer clear of that mess personally, but im not a bottle feeder lol.
to much supercropping will slow down the budset because they need time to heal from the breaks BTDT ! LST is a much better way to handle the stretch .