What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Tent

LifeLess

Veteran
Here goes nothing. Desided to get a 4x4 Secret Jarden Dr120. This is my first tent and i have to say its very well put together. Was super easy to put together (less than 10 min by myself). Only thing i found is the zippers are very tight at first. They lossen up after awhile. Im gonna be using a 600 hps with an ac hood. Plants are in soil and will be fed pbp. Not sure how this is gonna turn out but my hopes are high. Strains are Apollolicious a cross i made that turned out pretty good. She a cross of Apollo13 Bx1 x Indiana Bubblegum. Its a very interesting plant. Finishes in 45-55 days. Grows with a mix of both parents. Smells like candy. My second strain is a couple original c99. This cut was found by a friend along time ago out of a few packs of bro grimm seeds. She also finishes in 45-55 days and smells of orange tang. Take her early and she will have you tweekin out. One more week till the flip to 12/12. Heres a few pics up till now. Peace LL
The Tent

Transplant Day

1 Week Veg

Today 2 Weeks Veg

DeoXy

Is this seat taken? Can't wait to see what you do with this one.. how's the build quality on those secret jardens? I own a hydrohut which are built well but too Damn pricey imo..

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
That is a very nice tent you've constructed. I currently use a DR100 and run either a 400 or 600 watt light depending on the time of year.

I also use Pure Blend Pro. I highly recommended the PBP Bloom for soil. I use that in combination with Hydroplex during flowering. Buds become massive and are covered in crystals.

Best of luck,

Funk

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really nice sounding strain you made!

Bubblegum was my first strain to try in the dam years ago.

I have the DRS 120 II , and 2 grows in it's still working a treat, definetly good value for money. Likely to get another one.

What size are the Pots?

cheers

LifeLess

Veteran
Thnx everyone for stopping in.

DeoXy there built very well. as far as price i think there pretty close. Im thinking unless you get the no name brand youll get something nice either way.

FunkBomb I love this tent. Whats up with the hydroplex? Never heard of it. More info plz? you said massive and covered in crystals so im gonna need to hear more. Think my 600 is gonna be enough light for my 120 (4x4)? I figured if by week 4 it didnt look like enough id go get me a 1000. But because of heat id like to run the 600 and see first. thats for those that wanna ask why i dont just run a 1000.

green_thumb... I know its a pollen chuck i did but it is pretty good. Yeilds very nice and tastes great. Very stoney also. Theres alotta pics in my gallery. Using 2 stellar cuts and playing match maker makes thing alot easier. I took it all the way to F3 but there untested and i have a ton. The plant the f3s came off smelled like lemonheads candy. Im stoned so im rambling sorry.

mitch_connor I really like this cut of bg. Never had another. My pots are 3 gallon which i hope are big enough. I figured with only a 3 week veg they should be ok.

Nynexx, trichrider, spacejerk234 thnx for looking in.:tiphat:

Ill be updating daily. any suggestions are appreciated. Peace LL

LifeLess

Veteran
heres apollolicious at 45 days

This was the first apollolicious grown as a tester by a friend Kasmier

Heres a few pics ill share from a Bubblegum grow i did

LifeLess

Veteran
Thnx for the link funk. Im also using a spreader so i can get even closer.

DH ya know i never thought about it. Next time i go out there ill try it on a side zipper. Ill let ya know.

Just another photo to share. These are in my other grow box and thought id share them also. Theres 3 ChemD and 1 Indiana Bubblegum in there. Im gonna run the chems 70-80 days and figured id leave the bg in there the same amount of time. The bg usually finishes at 50-60 days. 60 and shes pretty ripe. Were gonna see how she looks at 70. Peace LL

LifeLess

Veteran
Thnx Mellow Yellow.

I picked up some Hydroplex today so ill be running it on a few plants this run for a test. Peace LL

420piff

Whats the soil mix your using? Or did u mix it your self? I am currently growing in 5gal buckets DWC. But I am trying to figure out a KISS and stoner proof way of growing in soil. Deff something I would like to try. Gotta be a diverse grower :)

LifeLess

Veteran
420piff Im using ffof soil and mix a few things in just because. I mix 1 bag ffof + 2 gallons of worm castings + 1 gallon perlite + 4TBL Domolite lime. Been using this for a long time now and never had any problems. You want a no worrries grow then you have to use Reverse osmosis water + cal/mag. GL

Heres a few week 3 veg / Day 1 12/12 pics. Fingers are crossed for this one.
Day 1 veg

end week 1 veg

end week 2 veg

end week 3 veg/ day 1 12/12

Thnx for lookin in. Peace LL