out in them sticks bg,

a casey’s gas station?

:biggrin:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've always been a fan of Lou's.

But let's face facts. It's not a pizza. It's a casserole with pizza ingredients. And a damn fine casserole at that.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
ehhh, most chicagoan’s don’t even eat deep dish,
that shit is for the tourists...

it’s pretty much tavern-style year round
with some deep dish sprinkled in during the winter months

Hempy McNoodle

Actually, NO, Hempy...."fake news" term died NOT come from Obama, but rather, HITLER.

Originally coined by the German author Reinhold Anton in 1914, the term Lügenpresse was used during World War I to refer to “enemy propaganda.” Some 30 years later Hitler and the Nazis appropriated the term to weaken opposition to the regime, primarily “accusing” Jewish, communist, and later the foreign press of disseminating fake news.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/the...cedent-to-trump-s-fake-news-attacks-1.5438960

Obviously, I was talking about it's modern usage in America. People have been calling tabloids 'fake news' as well. In Modern American political usage, it coincides with David Rhodes's 'Real News' mantra when he took over CBS.

Hempy McNoodle

Actually, NO, Hempy...."fake news" term died NOT come from Obama, but rather, HITLER.

Originally coined by the German author Reinhold Anton in 1914, the term Lügenpresse was used during World War I to refer to “enemy propaganda.” Some 30 years later Hitler and the Nazis appropriated the term to weaken opposition to the regime, primarily “accusing” Jewish, communist, and later the foreign press of disseminating fake news.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/the...cedent-to-trump-s-fake-news-attacks-1.5438960

Another erroneous Hitler comparison? But, you state that it originated in WW1 (before Hitler). So, was the term coined by Hitler, or not?

Hempy McNoodle

"Barak Obama used the term 'Fake News.' That means that Barak Obama is just like Hitler!"

See how that works^

Since the Countering Fake News and Propaganda Act legalized state propaganda and censorship, I'd be inclined to agree.

i'm sorry, but are you from here in the states? your rampant misspellings & incorrect capitalizations suggest as much, but your sentence structures etc suggest another nationality & not much (if any) usage of English as a language...

Aww so cute. Grammar isn't a sign of intelligence. Actual intelligent people can read letters and numbers and understand meaning. Cute what you think

DrLongbottom

Veteran
grammar is a sign of literacy, which when using a means of communication that does not allow the spoken word, spelling, grammar and punctuation are more important to convey thought.

grammar is a sign of literacy, which when using a means of communication that does not allow the spoken word, spelling, grammar and punctuation are more important to convey thought.

Actually, grammar is just following rules. Not a sign of literacy. Hence the left with their ebonics teaching and grammar be gone. But nice try. ..puff

med4u

Veteran
DrLongbottom;9078380[grammar is a sign of literacy said:
:jerkit: Grammar kunts should always check themselves,in order not to look like dumb fucks spewing
garbage from their ass....

It's important to always capitalize the first letter*of a sentence. This is perhaps the easiest and most straightforward of the capitalization rules, as there are virtually no exceptions or other complications. If it's the first word in a sentence, capitalize it

Status
Not open for further replies.