What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My wife is in the kitchen right now cooking some grilled cheese for me. She had some cantaloupe for dinner I guess. Said she is getting fat. Said she saw herself in the mirror.
26939.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
6 AM stone cold sober I’ve almost exhausted all my supplies and it’s a good thing for now …we have a heat advisory today this is the hottest day of the year thus far
AD4057D5-FA6B-4258-909F-A7DE0C18DB52.jpeg
101377F5-CF32-46C9-B936-0918A095B5D7.jpeg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Thats what they said for us yesterday star. Then it got into the low 90's. Stay cool. Hopefully your power dont crash. I guess yesterday was bad on the power in several states including NY.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I really only turn on my AC for about 3-4 hours a day. My house is very well insulated. So once cool it stays like that. And once hot it stays like that too.

Sucked when I was growing in the basement. Had to open the doors to the outside in January many times to cool of the house. I use to have a picture of a fan sucking air in at -20. It had about 2 inches of ice on the outside of it.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
New York hits 30 celsius today in Finland morning news, best weather for u all Fishticksts...

Thats what they said for us yesterday star. Then it got into the low 90's. Stay cool. Hopefully your power dont crash. I guess yesterday was bad on the power in several states including NY.
I’m hunkering down inside already got my chores done to the best of my abilities so now the shades are drawn the air conditioners on and it’s time to party :devilish:
I really only turn on my AC for about 3-4 hours a day. My house is very well insulated. So once cool it stays like that. And once hot it stays like that too.

Sucked when I was growing in the basement. Had to open the doors to the outside in January many times to cool of the house. I use to have a picture of a fan sucking air in at -20. It had about 2 inches of ice on the outside of it.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you talk about the power going out and you’re running electrical ballasts it’s a pain in the ass I like that they have strIke protection…

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These utility companies are lame first electric company, now the gas company..They send you a bill and when you try to pay it you get a machine that says the call line is heavy can you leave your number we will put you in the queue and call you back and then they don’t call you back & you can’t pay the bill

Latest posts

Latest posts