What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I just hung up 16 of flowers/Johnny's original haze. Scratch and sniff says I have 3 the smell far better than the rest. Not so much different just stronger. Coincidence those are also the most densely frosted. There was also a few I don't expect to cure up very well. But I'll keep a clone alive until jarred at least a month. Just incase. Overall very similar plants and smells. A few more piney and green a few peppery and a few with hints of citrus.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And don’t be shy …if you don’t like it tell us I need other people to judge things because it’s hard for me to judge things sometimes

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...just checking the weather forecast...saturday the temps will be under 100 and then until wednesday at least! and some chance of rain...not going to be too hopeful about an end of 100+ degree days though...certainly nice to have a break from satanically hot every day...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know that you hate the winters but I don’t know how you deal with that either
are you kidding? i love the winter here,it hardly deserves the name...free cooling and no bugs,what's not to love? i'm already getting prepped to be able to fire up more garden space...and being able to ride without getting heat stroke...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I knew you were gonna misunderstand I meant eastern winters I don’t like to edit my posts plus I’m way fucking high

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i don't mind cold so much,it's snow i hate...pretty when it's falling,after that it's just an ugly mess...11 feet of it last winter i spent in alaska...having to get up on a two story roof in the middle of the night during a 4 foot snow storm to keep the roof from collapsing...

still worth dealing with the summer heat to not have to deal with winter

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now we see eye to eye
did you start listening to Rush?

1690495387603.png

Latest posts

Latest posts