What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

lol Ginger Jihadis

B

BB420

LOL I know that they get sunburn in winter so good luck in Iraq/ middle east

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
that can't be a real article, is it? is it not from some of those hoax news sites? it's ridiculous... lol...

blastfrompast

Veteran
My BIL converted...

Frankly if more people like my BIL convert, that religion has no chance of surviving.

He still drinks, smokes pot, and eats pork, and would probably get stoned to death if he went over to the Middle east...

He converted after a ending up with blood poisoning in the hospital from something...went a bit delierious in the begining and figured he saw the profit.

And here is why he converted....His new buddy at work, an imigrant just loved talkign about the muslim faith...so when he was hallucinating guess what he thought he saw....lol

purple_man

Veteran
high fambz!

the whole article is fuqed up... first of all think about the frequency of occurence of the "ginger" phenotype among the western population (rather in the low 1%).

the gingers those guys are writing about are most likeley hailing from chechenya where the ginger pheno has a much higher frequency of occurence, plus those guys been waging war in the name of islam for ages...

blessss

dddaver

Veteran
Prince Harry's a ginger isn't he? Kinda screws that.

I myself am almost one, darker hair but really fair skin, never tanned in my life, just burned and have blondish hair on my arms. Some people claimed my mustache came in red, I never thought that. My grand-son has bright red hair though. But whoa to the fucker that discriminates against me because I was border-line ginger.

My grand-parents came off the boat from Ireland.

4tokin

There are a couple of ranger arabs around here. It certainly makes you look twice as they look so weird.

B

BB420

Jonah from tonga was amazing one of the funniest things I have seen I liked the teacher and "fobalicious"

B

BB420

hope they make a series 2 of Jonah from tonga one of the best comedys ever !

LEF

Veteran
well at least over there they don't deal with winter (islamic countries)

it's a war of it's own dealing with that white and cold

they can get plenty of sunshine

but gingers shouldn't stay out in the sun I hear

a caroten or betacaroten thing

redheads are apparently on the way out genetically speaking, can't confirm this but some hear say shear say

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
o-GINGER-570.jpg