What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sprint to the Finish,The Trump Countdown Thread Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

member 505892

I understand your point, I don't think you understand mine. It's not really a personality contest for me, it's about who will better my life and I'm not really liking what the Democrats have to offer.

I totally understand that if you prefer one partie's policies over another's then that's who you'll vote for.

BUT, there is a big difference between voting for a party who you think might improve your life (or the general wellbeing of the country as a whole) and rallying behind and deifying such a toxic individual.

His rallies are pathetic, his behaviour is desperate and pathetic.... he obviously cares about no one but himself, and just wants power for the sake of having power, he has no vision except of himself.

Cheering him on just enables his ego to inflate even more and take him further away from reality.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I'd prefer it if they just abolished the DEA..

and not just for me and other pot smokers.
There are too many legitimate pain patients whom the DEA are railing against, and making it tough for their doctors to prescribe the pain medication they need to just bear it..

And it seems the push behind it is to save the lives of a bunch of damn junkies...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one thing i think we can all agree on...been a heck of a vuelta espana so far!

been a good race so far,a couple of tough mountain stages this weekend...

crazy year,first no sports,then everything at once...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'd prefer it if they just abolished the DEA..

and not just for me and other pot smokers.

There are too many legitimate pain patient whom the DEA are railing against, and making it tough for their doctors to prescribe the pain medication they need to bear it..

I have a high school buddy who did time for growing weed. Fuckers.

Now shrooms are on the ballots and people are still getting hassled for weed.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice fake argument.

I never mentioned Trump's campagian products coming from China. YOU DID.

I clearly mentioned his clothing line from China.

Try again Champ.

Again, I implore you; Do not confuse the wee lad with facts!

White Beard

If Biden wins I hope he puts Hunter in charge of the DEA.

Trump put no-security-clearance Jared in charge of *EVERYTHING*...or are some families more equal than others? Historically draft-dodging, service-ducking families, for example?

Again, I implore you; Do not confuse the wee lad with facts!
After all, everything before his time is irrelevant, and he shows every sign of having been born yesterday...sadly, that doesn’t add up to Trumps regime being imaginary

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Of course you think like that.... 'he's a business man' so he tries to make as much money as possible however he can, whether that's using cheap Chinese labour as opposed to more expensive American labour.... because he loves America so much and is such a patriot.

You want to blame politicians for HIS actions.
It's like blaming someone who created a game for the people who cheat at the game.
Sorry, but if you knowingly cheat YOU are to blame, it's called integrity, and he has none.

He plays the part of being super-patriot but he could care less, as long as he gets his (sounds like you tbh).... he doesn't give one shit about America or it's citizens, as long as he gets his....

What happened to America first?? Do as i say but not as i do.... Just a bullshit artist con-man....
Unfortunately, he is not the only one!

imiubu

I live in a house dominated by a ‘smart’ yet ignorant and incurious child who believes he knows everything, who is in fact *wrong* about virtually everything, who argues with everyone about everything at the top of his lungs - including about whether he’s yelling, WHILE he’s yelling.... I get ‘accused’ of being blind and stupid and told I don’t know anything - like all grownups - EVERY DAY. ALL DAY LONG.

This is way quieter. Rather pleasant by comparison.
But thanks for your concern about my state of mind. It beats being in jail.

Sigh.
Thank you for the insight into home life, it doesn't sound pleasant.

Early on when I began reading/ commenting in the SC, I commented that I appreciated that you put time, energy and effort to each post. Over time, I began to get a sense of condescension and patronizing of others in those comments.

Now that home life has been explained, the flavor of these posts become much more understandable.

We are adults here and don't appreciate being spoken to as children. Well, at least I don't.

My opinion stands. I'll own it even if I may be wrong and even if I said it out of frustration.
I apologize not for my opinion but rather that I said it out loud.

St. Phatty

Where do ya think the CIA will get their "black ops" money from?

The Pentagon "mis-placed" or "Lost" over $1 Trillion, it was announced by Rumsfeld on 9-10-2001.

Many of the investigations were run out of the Federal Building - WTC7.

WTC7 was then demolished in plain sight on 9-11.

Yet some morons call that a "conspiracy theory".

Nope. That was some very well connected criminals making off with $1 Trillion +.

They may have thrown some crumbs to the CIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts