What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suggestion: Ace parent stock/clone thread

kamyo

Veteran
Not sure if it would be a good idea, but I'm wondering if a dedicated sticky thread for showcasing Ace's mothers used in the breeding would be helpful. Similar, I suppose, to the Bodhi thread that shows his genetics, but strictly for the clones such as the Panama Goddess, 2002 PCK, New/Old Killer Malawi, NepJam, Bubba, HP, etc.

Obviously, the individual threads for these crosses are fantastic, and like many of you, I've spent hours reading through them. But maybe a place where we can quickly take a glance at the mothers used in various crosses. Thoughts?

Red October

It's actually an excellent marketing tool as it allows new buyers to feel more excited and involved with what they are purchasing.