in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Brain Cancer

Thread Title Search
Brain Cancer Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2019, 01:37 AM #1
Owen06

Owen06 is on a distinguished road
Brain Cancer

My mom died because of a brain tumor, the doctor told us it can be heredity, so there is a chance that it will pass to me. I am afraid now because of the symptoms, i started to have headaches every morning and it worsens every day. My friend told me that certain drugs can help prevent or control them. I am afraid to go to a doctor, so i looked for an alternative solution and i came across this https://blimburnseeds.com/sour-diesel one kind of marijuana that can be used as a medicine. I am not sure if this thing works, does anybody tried it before? I need some help here...
Owen06 is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2019, 01:51 AM #2
unregistered190
Cannabis Connoisseur

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Go see a doctor to see what, if anything is wrong and go from there. Good vibes
unregistered190 is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2019, 01:55 AM #3
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor

Go see a doctor ASAP. It could be a lot of stress causing it and not necessarily cancer.

Maybe all you need is something like migraine medication.

How many solo cups does one need?

Who created the Original Skunks?
troutman is online now Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2019, 02:04 AM #4
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
As with other posters, definitely go for a diagnosis....then deal with it accordingly. A lot of worry and anxiety can be avoided by knowing what you are up against. Once you know there's a battery of possibilities in which cannabis can be of help.

I wish you comfort and well being.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2019, 10:17 AM #5
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen06 View Post
My mom died because of a brain tumor, the doctor told us it can be heredity, so there is a chance that it will pass to me. I am afraid now because of the symptoms, i started to have headaches every morning and it worsens every day. My friend told me that certain drugs can help prevent or control them. I am afraid to go to a doctor, so i looked for an alternative solution and i came across this https://blimburnseeds.com/sour-diesel one kind of marijuana that can be used as a medicine. I am not sure if this thing works, does anybody tried it before? I need some help here...
Terribly sorry for your loss , but please don’t consume yourself with worry... as the posters above have said, see a medical professional straight away... a blood test and a scan might reveal no problems.
I totally understand the fear of seeing a doctor, and making it ‘real’ so to speak but if these things are caught early, there are usually things that can be done.
All the best, and I hope you are well.

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: csg dead chem head- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360280

Mars hydro ts1000 test- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362526

csg triangle cheesedog x London church testers- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362387
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 04-19-2019, 03:26 PM #6
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of lightgladysvjubb is a glorious beacon of light
The Drs. caught my prostate cancer early. I elected to have it removed. My last blood test showed no signs of cancer. Get to it!!!!!! Have it taken care of. It is worth it.
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2019, 06:52 AM #7
buenavides1

buenavides1 will become famous soon enoughbuenavides1 will become famous soon enough
You should have it check, I really hope that it is not cancer. Self-medication is not a good idea when talking about such sickness.
buenavides1 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2019, 06:36 AM #8
JustSumTomatoes
Senior Insomniac

JustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant future
I'm so sorry for the loss of your mom, my condolences go out to you and your family. I'm particularly fearful of medical visits and procedures... I totally understand the feeling of how having the possible knowledge of a health condition can be terrifying. As everyone else is saying, just get in to the docs.

There is such a wide range of minor things that could be causing it and having it checked out most likely will alleviate the anxiety you are having. The hardest part for me is making an appointment, after that a lot of the stress is off my back.

When I was around 10 years old I was having severe migraines for over a month. When they would come on the vision in my left eye would also get blurry. I went to the doctor and they were concerned that it could be brain cancer. An MRI and CAT scan verified that it wasn't that. It was a huge relief but they still didn't know what was wrong. Shortly after the severe headaches and blurred vision stopped. Never have had a problem with that since.

Point being, get in and checked out and you most likely will feel better just knowing that you are being taken care of. I wish you only the best with your health.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2019, 07:45 AM #9
wantaknow
ruger 500

wantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of light
A high the strain is best like Bruce banner, the a 1:1 cod , thx strain would also cover bases, I have a lot of spots on both lungs, so I am back to smoking again, prolly shouldn’t have quit, to be honest with myself,but any who, then find one you like a lot , like say bubblegum, or ak47, for the enjoyment side of it, there are strains I don’t like,so be on the search, do you live in a med state?

Old 05-13-2019, 09:54 AM #10
herbgreen

herbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud of
Yes, for sure get a MRI if you really feel something...

but also watch RUn from the cure

check out Robert Melamede and his info on the endocannabinoid system

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...bert+melamede+

Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

RUN FROM THE CURE Rick Simpson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ5HiHUdbuk

Rick Simpsons web site

https://phoenixtears.ca/
herbgreen is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.