What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You kept that under your hat ojd. Glad to see her about again. Finally we can put this to rest and I don't need to run it down myself. Thanks man

Cheesegez

ive came to a conclusion that the cheese cut ive got is what id call a blue cheese.. smells a bit like berrys man:biggrin:

peace
CG

Virgin1

Naming cuts of the same plant this cut or that cut is bullsh|t in a way.
But sometimes its helpful to know the that one has been treated better than another. Because how they are treated remains imprinted in the plant. I know cheese was know as a spider mite magnet, so whatever chemical treatment it is given stays imprinted in the plant.
I'm interested to know what would happen if the bright side cut was placed outside (at the right time of year) for a couple of months, I feel it would increase the vigor and yield.

ive came to a conclusion that the cheese cut ive got is what id call a blue cheese.. smells a bit like berrys man

peace
CG

Oh bugger ..... The hunt goes on

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Yes it does mate that's what I've been doing to my pineapple over the years , Mother Nature cleanses the plant out doors and leaves go big again , then take a cut from it when it's nice and fresh and big and juicy

Yes, she really loves a summer in the sun, the bugs still love her, outside she likes to hang around with moths and butterflies as well as spider mites and some new bitchos you have never seen before.. Stinky plants seem to get more bugs and Cheese is a great example of this

Metal Halides in the mother room are a decent alternative, seems to bring on healthier growth, from the higher levels of UV I guess

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
definately no berry in the brightside cut and thats exactly what makes this cut a bit diferent to the common berry cheese twang
not saying this is beter but i prefer this cut to any cheese i have smoked
also when cheese first hit amsterdam it was definately the brightside cut and not this berry cheese(blue cheese or whatever it is)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oldbean
it was the Silver Nevils pollen bitch slapping that cheese but those Dirtbags in blue took the whole house unfortunately

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
B's cheese has got a berry flavour imo. but it's not sweet. I'd say it's more black hash berry with no sweetness at all . It's the lack of sweetness and hard stink that sets B's cheese apart from the rest.

Yeh. I remember sitting in sensi coffeeshop talking to B he said he made sure Amsterdam got the real deal cheese. I even checked the cut at the damkrink growshop an that was definitely B's

Cheesegez

oldbean
it was the Silver Nevils pollen bitch slapping that cheese but those Dirtbags in blue took the whole house unfortunately

arr man no way... the war on drugs ay, to fund the police force.. the police are even on companys house so there trading and making money:bigeye: ... madness

that would of been and intresting plant.

window

Veteran
Cheese
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

window

Veteran
looks beautiful ...that the original yer mate ?

peace
CG

We believe so, apart from the serrated leafs, the red striped stem is a sure sign of a true cheese.
She grows with a sort of zig zag structure, lol, sorry..its the only way I can describe it

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That stem is so familiar. That really takes me back window. I'm really leaning to think that could be it

Blazeee

Veteran
I agree with rick, that last pic looks bang on like the to the cut ive got, especialy with the older stuff at the bottom with those purple woody stems

Ganja baba

Veteran
definately no berry in the brightside cut and thats exactly what makes this cut a bit diferent to the common berry cheese twang
not saying this is beter but i prefer this cut to any cheese i have smoked
also when cheese first hit amsterdam it was definately the brightside cut and not this berry cheese(blue cheese or whatever it is)

I've tried bright side loads of times your saying like its so rare I havnt tried it I've tried yours loads of people's it's just my opinion , deep fruity Skunky like I said to me all cheese has a blue twang berry thing

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess we all have diferent opinions on the taste , but most cuts are prety similar more on fruity/sweet less skunky side
Who is saying its rare ?
Brightside didnt even name his cut we just started calling it that after we found it superior to other cheese cuts

You guys got to remember this cheese is like og kush to americans
Everyone has a cut and everyones is the original(thats what everyone thinks)
I dont care who's cut it is
If its beter than this brightside cut i deff want a cut , ive not found a beter cut yet

Also there are plenty of Cheese or(sk1) hybrids that have beenfloating around the UK for years(blues,livers,phycosis and many more) and all carry alo of similar traits so its easy to get mixed up
I got 3 uk strains in my garden now that are all very Cheese looking in veg (brightside,physco, uknown cut produces a kilo per plant) so its very easy to gwt things mixed up and thats what i think has taken place

So for the record all im saying is ths is the best Cheese i have ever smoked(of multiple peope) and grown
If any of you got a beter tasting cheese cut i want it

Latest posts

Latest posts