What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"X" nutrients

T

TribalSeeds

I was just warned today about Amino treatment. The sales guy said it was like motor oil. He's said he uses Protekt silica with the H&G line. He also said he replaced almost everything in their line up, so I dont believe him, but thats what I was told about the Amino today.

gonnagrow

Just finished two plants using the X-nutrient free samples and 'the other tomato' as a supplement. Very disappointed, (worst grow to date) Very low yield compared to AN or Cutting Edge. I will probably give away both and let someone else try it, as they would go bad before I have a chance to go. back to them again.

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Been using x nutes for a minute.....great line, but the amino supplement isnt necessary imo...

I use:

Grow
Micro
Bloom
Amino

in coco....I get great results but have considered switching to something specific to coco like canna A + B or something