What's new

Kerala Chellakutti

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Since the cup is postponed i start my kerala chellakutti. 14 beans went into the water.

picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Googeling the name i found that chellakutti is a term in tamil for the person u love. And there are also some songs called so.

[YOUTUBEIF]RPTfXa_4jPg [/YOUTUBEIF]

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
oh man, this is great!

dubi, is this strain a complete no-no for novice indoor growers? from the description of the high and bouquet, it is calling me from the ether. is there a chance that there will be crosses made using the chellakutti? (reminds me of the musician fela kuti lol)

can't wait to see how this grow pans out!

chilliwilli

Waterboy
U only know when u try ;). With such a long flowering herb the great challenges are height control maybe pests and dev patients. Small pots and lot of topping are your friends. Best to get a microscope to know when to harvest.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
2 more roottips came up today.
One of the last 2 looks promising, dev swollen up.
The last one was a "child of sorrow" from start. Smallest seed and didn't sink to bottom after initial watering.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
ChilliWilli, I will never be able to run a long flowering strain in my part of the world. I will certainly be enjoying this thread. Happy growing!
Peace brother

chilliwilli

Waterboy
6 came up over the night makes so far 8/14.

picture.php

No change with the remaining 2 seeds but i have put them in the soil, maybe it helps them sprouting.