Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Can we discuss bubblegum?

Thread Title Search
Can we discuss bubblegum? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2016, 06:14 AM #21
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
Bubblegum males that reek are fairly common. They stinkier males are the ones to keep an eye out for within the BG line.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2016, 06:27 AM #22
JVonChron

JVonChron is just really niceJVonChron is just really niceJVonChron is just really niceJVonChron is just really niceJVonChron is just really niceJVonChron is just really niceJVonChron is just really niceJVonChron is just really nice
I have had bubblegum from a decade ago that was the dead on bubble gum smell+taste. but it was called "juicy fruit"^^. I also just got some bazooka joe cookies from the bay that was the same bubble gum smell and taste. They were both more of a yellow color/hue though. the cookies bubblegum was yellow and also had that purple speckles coloring cookie characteristic. I wonder what terps are responsible for those bubblegum smells and flavors.
JVonChron is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2016, 06:32 AM #23
Weird

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
juicy fruit was its own strain then

galatians 6:7

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2016, 06:39 AM #24
LostTribe
Cinderella Connoisseur

LostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond reputeLostTribe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird View Post
juicy fruit was its own strain then
Juicy Fruit is a Highland Thai from Sensi Seeds crossed with a Pure Afghani F1 Hybrid. Totally different ran that in 99. Long flowering 70 plus days although way shorter than a pure highland thai pure sativa.

Used to run white label double gum which is where BOG got his parental stock for the gum releases. It was more bubble gummy but sweet.

The real real deal bubble gum from back when I went to music festivals was a hearty sorta cinnamon super pink bubble gum essence to it.

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2016, 06:50 AM #25
Weird

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
Juicy Fruit is a Highland Thai from Sensi Seeds crossed with a Pure Afghani F1 Hybrid. Totally different ran that in 99. Long flowering 70 plus days although way shorter than a pure highland thai pure sativa.

Used to run white label double gum which is where BOG got his parental stock for the gum releases. It was more bubble gummy but sweet.

The real real deal bubble gum from back when I went to music festivals was a hearty sorta cinnamon super pink bubble gum essence to it.
Indiana bubblegum is all that

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=283753

Quote:

Nobody every told me I found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Weird is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2016, 06:54 AM #26
Copperfield

Copperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to all
Nice double triple, make sure u posts some pics on that bubblegum fosho!! I haven't seen that on the east coast n a very long time..... Looking forward to seeing your results!! I loved your pics of the triangle...... U do good wok!!
Respect
Copperfield is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2016, 07:32 AM #27
motaco
Old School Cottonmouth

motaco has disabled reputation
The Indiana bubblegum is common in Colorado. I got a jar of it here with me now. It wasn't cured properly though and has a nasty taste and grassy smell so I can't comment properly on that. The high is a nice sativa hybrid with an up and happy high. It is potent but gentle and not edgy or paranoid. Good weed, keeper weed.
The point I'm trying to make here... is that there there ain't no point to it. Thats all it is. Because there ain't no point. You didn't ask to come here and you sure can't choose how to leave. You don't know when you're going to go. So don't take this shit serious now. You better have some fun and plenty of it. Because when the shit is over and you ask for a refund its too late. All I can tell you is to keep some sunshine on your face. -Mudbone
motaco is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:31 PM #28
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Thumbs up

Closest I've had to Bubblegum is RP "Silver Kush" x Apollo 11.

Tasted like Lemon Bubblegum.

Silver Kush doesn't have any Kush, it has Bubblegum. Silver Kush itself was very citrus-y.
St. Phatty is online now Quote

Old 01-09-2016, 03:55 PM #29
Weird

Indiana Bubblegum - while other animal when you get the temps in a specific range. I have grown SS bgum as well.

Synthetic 08

Quote:

Weird is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:58 PM #30
Weird

Organic

synthetic, normal temps

Quote:

Weird is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.