What's new

Globalist world control pigs just see the world differently

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
They look at a map or globe, and see the various resources they can plunder. These daze, I look at a globe or map, and wonder about all the various landraces, the hash making techniques, etc... have been lost over the last 50 years. A pothead would label the areas differently, based on the strains and hash, IMO.

https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/903784615357403138

Last edited:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I wasn't aware that there were any resources left to plunder or unsullied landraces left.

..... sure hope I'm wrong and there's a Secret Hidden Valley left somewhere in the world.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
to me the only thing left to plunder is the inside of your mind through psychedelics, and it's relatively free! :greenstars:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I am hankering to revisit riding the L train. No plundering intended, just an interesting ride.

Been during almost that same 50 years away from acid, that the US .guv destroyed cannabis - or tried anyways. Just like they tried to do with the Wolf.

I wonder what retired DEA agents who made it their carreer to eradicate weed and the people involved in it, think of their life's work now? How many smoke?