What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Tommy Robinson

kushedy

Wow that's detail. I generally meant cards on the table with your next post not like an audit. In fairness the first 2 response posts consisted of drive by bellendery. That aside, since I have been fairly vocal & it being my suggestion. I'm white, British & an atheist I managed to resist indoctrination into Christianity. Even as a kid I thought it fairly obvious that all the religions I had come across were just fairy tails.

kushedy

Ah all the little trolls are coming out now & they''re all getting excited trying to look clever in front of each other by sticking it to someone who's upset one of they're little friend's.

It's getting worse than a school playground in here. I'm off for the eve so I'll leave you kids to compare boners out of my site

superx

Veteran
Why doesn't everyone who wants to post in this thread put their cards on the table a state time spent in the UK if any & religion followed if any. Bar beta of course. Don't need anymore explanations regarding his mother's vagina, state line politics.

It's not a race thing it's a logic thing. No one who has never stepped foot in the UK let alone lived here has any right to accuse someone who lives in the UK of lying about their life experiences.

Someone who is a devout Muslim has a conflict of interest with this thread so not declaring their religious belief & stirring the pot intentionally is just a piss take. It's also cowardly. If your posting, in the UK & a Muslim fez up & join the discussion openly. We all know there are moderate & hard line out there (not my terms). Which are you?

This is an internet forum primarily concerned with people who grow weed (but of course you know that!) and you want everyone to confess their skin colour their religion and their location in order for you to deem wether they are worthy of having an opinion of the complete and utter pile of dog turd that is racial or religious profiling in order to ascertain like liklihood of perpetuating peadophillia or rape. Fack sake. The whole lot of it is just beyond bullshit. There is lists of members of the EDL who are paedos rapists the whole lot online google is yer friend. Infact most paedos in my neck of the woods (which is none of your fucking business) are balding white fuckers who sit behind their laptop until they are caught. And not by idiots like Tommy fuckwit. There are moderate or hard line rapists paedos and ****s. Their religion is neither here nor there nor is their skin colour. Thats where the whole thing is going wrong. They are just plain ****s. All the rest is bollix.

W

Water-

Wow that's detail. I generally meant cards on the table with your next post not like an audit. In fairness the first 2 response posts consisted of drive by bellendery. That aside, since I have been fairly vocal & it being my suggestion. I'm white, British & an atheist I managed to resist indoctrination into Christianity. Even as a kid I thought it fairly obvious that all the religions I had come across were just fairy tails.

you are confused.

you are not white

Define British?

Do you know anything about the genetic history of Britain?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hmmmm, I have been out there on the intrawebs looking into what other ethnic/racial groups have been saying about Mr Robinson and have found it interesting that the Jewish attitude towards Tommy is split as seems to be the case here amongst us cannabis enthusiasts....Here is a blog/comments post from The Jewish News:

Gabriel Martindale
The Jay Enquiry already found that there was a conspiracy to suppress information about 'Asian' (the media's racist code word for Muslim) gangs systematic rape of young women. Now we are expected to believe that the liberal elite are so concerned about the possibility of a mistrial for the groups they protected for so long that they are justified in bundling a man into a van, denying him access to his lawyer, and sentencing him in under 5 hours to more than a year in prison. How many of the thousands of police officers, councilors, social-workers, and politicians who 'obstructed the course of justice' by suppressing knowledge of these gangs has been prosecuted in this, or any other, fashion. Oh yeah, none.

More broadly, your attempt to condemn nationalism while defending zionism is an enormous chillul Hashem. Zionism *is* Jewish nationalism. Duh. It is impossible to mount a consistent defence of zionism while condemning nationalism and it naturally creates hatred for Jews when you do so. 'Nationalism for me, but not for thee'.

Sharansky was half-right about liberal Jews. We should not hate them, because we can empathize with the tragic historical circumstances that have made them paranoid, vindictive loons, intent on destroying every country (including Israel) where they happen to live through their utopian open borders beliefs. But the fact that we can understand how they became nuts does not mean we can ignore the fact that they are nuts. This nuttiness is perfectly demonstrated by their paranoid projections against great friends of the Jewish people like Tommy Robinson juxtaposed to their endless unreciprocated servility to the 'moderate Muslims' who support the Palestinians in their 70 war to destroy Israel and harbour violent anti-Semites in their midst. The safest country for Jews in Europe is Hungary, while Jews are fleeing France, and what do liberal Jews do? ... they demand that Hungary adopts the immigration policy of France.

Well, you can't fix nuts. We can just console ourselves with the knowledge that this particular group of paranoid, chillul-Hashem-creating nutters are slowly dying out through sub-replacement level fertility and intermarriage. Those who come home to Israel often fix themselves after a few years. In the meantime, join the losers saying kaddish for Hamas, at least they are consistent in taking their liberal 'Judaism' to its logical conclusion.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/tommy-robinson/

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
and some more from the same blog

Daniel Jupp
Its an incredibly stupid contribution to the debate actually. It accepts so many false assumptions and then builds its argument purely on those, on things that we must assume to be true.

There is no direct correlation between anti Semitic comments and anti Islamic ones. Semite is a race. Jew is a race as well as a religion. Muslim is not a race. Islam is not a race as well as a religion. We can choose a religion, therefore that choice can be criticised fairly. We cannot choose our race, therefore that reality cannot be criticised fairly. All this obvious truth is dismissed as an assumption.

The article also assumes Tommy Robinson is a racist. No evidence in the livestream itself supports that. No criticism of Islam, for the logical differences cited above, supports that conclusion either. No other evidence other than blind assumption is provided that Robinson is racist. A racist quote perhaps? A clip of him saying he hates black or brown people? Nope. Doesn’t exist as far as I know and certainly isn’t provided.

The article then moves to ‘he knew what he was doing’. Again, meaningless. Rosa Parkes knew she was breaking the law. Was the law just? Also contradicted by evidence to the contrary-in the livestream Robinson asks a policeman if it is ok to film here. That suggests he was trying to keep within the law.

All this is here is yet another sinister and morally bankrupt attempt to justify State actions when those actions imprison people you don’t like, regardless of whether wider issues like free speech and freedom from arbitrary arrest matter more than the author’s personal or ideological prejudices. It’s a really, really stupid contribution on every level.
Like · Reply · 3 · 8w

Alan Gray
Tommy was speaking out against Muslim rape gangs operating in every town and city in the UK. These Muslims are raping girls under 13 years of age, and as young as 9 years of age. It is estimated in Telford a small town, that over 1000 children were raped. You do the math, for the whole of the UK. I hope you are appalled at this, if so go to....change.org...and vote to free Tommy Robinson.
Like · Reply · 7 · 8w

Sam Hilt
You ask rhetorically why Tommy Robinson is being hustled off to jail: "Is it because the ruling elite don’t want you to know what their mass immigration policies have led to?" You ask the question sneeringly as if only the most credulous fool could believe such a thing. Yet we know that thousands of children in Britain were exploited and terrorized year after year by Muslim rape gangs, and the police and the media chose to ignore it. That's a simple truth which can only be dismissed by those who are either abysmally ignorant or malicious. Fortunately not all of us feel obliged to pretend we're one big happy family so as to protect the serial rapists who hide under the cover of tolerant multiculturalism. The only foul smell here is the stink of your politics which attempts to minimize the horror of what was tolerated for far too long.

Gry

Veteran
Born on the fair island and use a blue passport.

Race, religion, and where I dwell are off limits unless you wanna buy me dinner and tell me the litter boxes don't stink at all.

The Nazi's made some very impressive headway within the Islam faith prior to and during the second world war.
At the conclusion of hostilities, some of the more successful handlers, and their networks were absorbed into allied intel services.

Brother Nature

picture.php

M

moose eater

Mostly Irish, then German (in descending order of significance), followed by a wee bit of English, followed by the tiny bit of Scot that my mother denied for some reason (*Maybe because when they won in battle, they allegedly beheaded an opponent and played some ancient form of rugby with the head?).

Can I comment?

If it helps my status as a commenter any, I actually worked a bit with a number of pedophiles as a mental health clinician.

If your people could get ahold of my people when the determination is made, they'll let me know.

Thanks.

vta

Veteran
I understand Beta being against Tommy...but the rest of you ?

Child rapists are the lowest scum of the earth !

[YOUTUBEIF]RjWxzMtWOi0[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
Paul Manafort's trial begins. today. In order to protect the proceedings, the judge has outlawed all digital and recording devices in the courtroom. If I were to bust in to that trial today with a video camera, I would be arrested for violating the judge's order and jeopardizing Paul Manfort's right to fair trial.

This is exactly what Tommy Robinson did. He broke a clear and obvious law designed to protect the right of people to a fair trial. He deserves to be punished for violating someone's right to a fair trial.

What a load of crap. Apples and oranges...

The difference is...the US has a first amendment. You know....FREE SPEECH.

The only reason anyone is defending him is because they like they fact that he targets Muslims specifically.

Well...it is kind of an epidemic in their culture. Right...right?????

Better yet...how about you tell us how 'tolerant' muslims are towards the gays...or women...go on...tell us. I'm listening....

Latest posts

Latest posts